* Looking for reliable, cheap webhosting

I am looking for reliable, and farily cheap webhosting that allow CGI, PHP, and has the Perl 5 module installed.

I am also looking for something with around 25 MB (or more) of space with about 5GB of bandwidth. Also, I would like my own .com address.

I am looking for something that is about $10 a month or less. Please email at autobmx@aol.com with your plans.. Thanks..

This should be in the requests forum.
    Synergy Blue LLC
    SonataWeb.net | SynergyBlue.com
    USA should so something about: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Hi autobmx,

You are looking for cheap and reliable.... hmm, let's see..
    bandwidth times 5 gigs costs the host about 10 bucks.. plus you want the space on the server he has to shell out for.

I am not trying to be a smart ellic here.. If you want cheap, that is fine, but if you want reliable because your sick of your host closing down or being off line all the time, then it does cost a bit more.

For a host to be reliable in the long run, he has to be able to run his company and that takes money. Techs are not cheap. Look in the lower forums and see what they charge per hour. 30 to 80 an hour.. I'll save you the time.

If a host only charges you for the bandwidth you use, then he is fighting a loosing battle. He will not survive once he needs to hire techs. If you want reliable, pay a few bucks more per month and keep your site on line and stable.

It kills me to see people come here complaining that the cheapest hosts are not reliable. Hosting is one business where that just can't last long.

If cheapest is all you can afford, then go from one host to another until your site makes you money in return. Pay it back then, by using a more stable host in the future.

Just don't expect more then 6 to 12 months from the super cheap guys. Also, make sure you always keep and updated copy of your site. You never know when you will need it.

Best of luck with yoru site,

Tim L
    Superior Host LLC - Quality Web Hosting since 1998
    We really do support you like no other
    Secure, ultra reliable hosting
    Website Maintenace Plans and a Personal Level of Support

he can find plenty host for $10/month with his low require.
    ◊ James | sales@vnpixel.com |
    ◊ aim: vnpixel • msn: support@vnpixel.com • yahoo: vn_pixel
    ◊ http://www.vnpixel.com

His price range is fine for what he requires.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••