Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got some invites for Google Domains

I have 3 invites for google domains, let me know if interested. Free whois privacy and native IPv6 support.

Hi

Can you give one invite for google domains ?

Best Regards

I'd be interested as well if you still have one available!

Hi squad,

If you have anymore available, I would definitely like one.
    Morgan Klaif
    Business Manager / System Administrator / IT
    MorganKlaif28 [at] comcast [dot] net

reply with your email, I dont see any PM system in this forum. make it spam free.

email [at] domain dot com

I am interested if you still have an invite.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Quote Originally Posted by saudiqbal View Post
    reply with your email, I dont see any PM system in this forum. make it spam free.

nutznboltz2003 [at] gmail dot com

Quote Originally Posted by saudiqbal View Post

You have the option now under Member Control Panel. You had to wait until you completed minimum participation requirements.

But I'd be interested if you still have any.
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 09-12-2014 at 02:49 PM. Reason: obfuscate email
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Hello
    I think you can request and they will active your account and no need to invitation;
    Thank you
    IRWebHost.com
    In WebHosting Steady and Stables wins the race.

Quote Originally Posted by hadishahidi View Post
    Hello
    I think you can request and they will active your account and no need to invitation;
    Thank you
    I just filled out their form and put in my request for an invitation code. I don't mind waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    I just filled out their form and put in my request for an invitation code. I don't mind waiting.
    Same.

<<< After counting characters, it appears my post didn't meet the minimum char requirement imposed by forum administration. So I'm writing more here to help me say the little I wanted to say up there ^^^. You should simply ignore this text and focus on the real statement above. Of course, you're welcome to read this in its entirety as well. I mean, if you want. I'd never force you to read it. Apparently WHT will though. Well, not actually force. But they tend to make us write more than what we need to write to say what we need to say sometimes. Not all the time mind you. Just some times. Because most of the time I have a lot more than 10 chars that I want to say. But the times I don't have those 10 chars doesn't really mean I'm not saying anything. I'm saying what I need to say. And all I need to say. But apparently I can't say all that I need to say with anything less than 10 chars. Durned admins. Durned rules. Durned pens that don't write. I hate that. I mean I really hate picking up a pen that someone else noticed didn't write, so they put it back in the jar and grab one that does write instead of throwing the one that don't write away. What sense does that make? Why would someone attempt to use a pen and when they find out the pen doesn't work, put it back in the stack of pens that are expected to work? Do they think the pen faries are going to come in the night and fix all the broken pens? Are they really so lazy they can't throw the pen away? What, specifically, is wrong with their thought process? Hat screwed on too tight? I'd say /rant, but I'm pretty sure I'll take off on something else again real soon. In fact I'm still pretty fired up about that pen thing! If I'd been writing this with a pen and I needed a pen and that pen didn't write, I'd probably curse a little, throw the pen away, grab another from the jar, and hope that it actually works or I'm afraid of what would happen. I mean it'd probably take longer to write this just with the fact that I get along pretty well touch typing. Cursive writing would just slow me down. And then to have the pen I picked up not write?? I don't know. I just don't know. >>>
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftWareRevue View Post
    Same.

<<< After counting characters, it appears my post didn't meet the minimum char requirement imposed by forum administration. So I'm writing more here to help me say the little I wanted to say up there ^^^. You should simply ignore this text and focus on the real statement above. Of course, you're welcome to read this in its entirety as well. I mean, if you want. I'd never force you to read it. Apparently WHT will though. Well, not actually force. But they tend to make us write more than what we need to write to say what we need to say sometimes. Not all the time mind you. Just some times. Because most of the time I have a lot more than 10 chars that I want to say. But the times I don't have those 10 chars doesn't really mean I'm not saying anything. I'm saying what I need to say. And all I need to say. But apparently I can't say all that I need to say with anything less than 10 chars. Durned admins. Durned rules. Durned pens that don't write. I hate that. I mean I really hate picking up a pen that someone else noticed didn't write, so they put it back in the jar and grab one that does write instead of throwing the one that don't write away. What sense does that make? Why would someone attempt to use a pen and when they find out the pen doesn't work, put it back in the stack of pens that are expected to work? Do they think the pen faries are going to come in the night and fix all the broken pens? Are they really so lazy they can't throw the pen away? What, specifically, is wrong with their thought process? Hat screwed on too tight? I'd say /rant, but I'm pretty sure I'll take off on something else again real soon. In fact I'm still pretty fired up about that pen thing! If I'd been writing this with a pen and I needed a pen and that pen didn't write, I'd probably curse a little, throw the pen away, grab another from the jar, and hope that it actually works or I'm afraid of what would happen. I mean it'd probably take longer to write this just with the fact that I get along pretty well touch typing. Cursive writing would just slow me down. And then to have the pen I picked up not write?? I don't know. I just don't know. >>>
    http://lolsrus.freeiz.com/wp-content...9/spidiary.jpg

oh how I could just imbed the image...lol

Hi

here is my email

(ptjoliveira) [at] [ g ma il.com )
    Last edited by jjno; 09-12-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Attaching some screenshots of control panel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screencapture-domains-google-com-registrar.jpg   ecae689a-b10d-43b2-9fcd-777ec2f31bf2.jpg   b58c7fbf-1381-4303-ac76-d5065cbf5e93.jpg   0b5489ba-3fdd-4c9a-80a2-cd96c7f6398f.jpg  

Thank you. Time to transfer a Domain for testing!

can some one give me an invite code please...i need

Invite please

HI all

Any one with google domains invitation ?

I find this thread but no luck with invitation

here is my email

(ptjoliveira) [at] [ gmail.com )

I gave away all the invites, if I get more I ll announce it here.

Got 5 more invites to give away.

I am part of the beta as well but I see no reason to get excited over it. They basically charge what we as hosts would after a little bit of markup. So in reality, we can get domains cheaper through our current means than what we can get them for from Google.
    highavailability.io ██████ ███ ██ █ █
    High Availability WordPress Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by xlightwaverx View Post
    I am part of the beta as well but I see no reason to get excited over it. They basically charge what we as hosts would after a little bit of markup. So in reality, we can get domains cheaper through our current means than what we can get them for from Google.
    But it is an "invite" service and it is "google". I'm sure you are wrong!!!!

Not really, I got it too and did not see the big deal.

Invites are a great marketing tool... used them in my business... people don't want to "miss" anything. lol
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xlightwaverx View Post
    Google Domains isn't geared to resellers, but still at $12 it is cheaper than Name ($14.98), NameCheap ($13.75), & GoDaddy when private WHOIS is included.

I registered a domain with Google today. Googlebot visited within 1/2 hour and within 4 hours the site was in Google results. Is GoogleBot this fast with sites registered at other registrars?

I like the interface but not my Registrant ID # showing in the WHOIS.

The WHOIS server is: whois.rrpproxy.net

I am interested too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast