Thumbs up BuyVM.net (Frantech.ca) fantastic support for my Unmanaged VPS

This is a public thank you, to BuyVM.net (Frantech.ca) for the fantastic support and help they have provided to me (a Linux Server Newbie) for the Unmanaged $15 a year VPS I signed up for during May 2014. Two days ago, I was unable to connect to OpenVPN. Password authentication failure. The support guy was really on the ball (as always in my experience) and discovered that a botnet had brute forced it's way into my VPS. He reinstalled everything and did some hardening for me. Again, this is on a USD$15 per year, Unmanaged VPS. If and when they offer Reseller accounts in the DC they use in NJ, I will move my Reseller account to them, because of the stellar support they are providing to me. My only relationship with BuyVM.net and Frantech.ca is that I am a very happy and very grateful client. They did not request that I write a review.

It is very promising to see providers who care about their customers that much, this attitude should be encouraged.
    ARMINDS ... empowering people’s minds!
    Affordable Fully Managed SSD Cached Xen VPS @ arminds.com

Same here. Have VPS for my personal needs there. Had issues several times. I got help on their IRC channel. Delta helped me mostly. Thank You.
    CherryServers.com - since 2001
    ☢ GET A SPECIAL DEAL. Reach me:
    LinkedIn
    Bare Metal Cloud | GPU servers | Dedicated Servers | BitCoin Accepted.

Nice to see that un-managed VPS providers (and even bugdet ones) provide support when possible. This is what I understand from "client-oriented"
    Kudos to them.

Thanks for the kind words

We're actually in the midst of changing from 'unmanaged' to 'managed', since we pretty much already do that for a lot of customers.

Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

I continue hearing great things about BuyVM over the years, congrats guys and keep up the great work!
    |███| SSD Nodes
    |███| Build more for far less with the best value in cloud hosting.
    |███| RAID 10 SSDs | 10Gbps NICs | Tier-1 backbone | Scale without downtime | 9 years in business
    |███| https://www.ssdnodes.com

Looking forward to BuyShared Reseller in NJ

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    Thanks for the kind words
    We're actually in the midst of changing from 'unmanaged' to 'managed', since we pretty much already do that for a lot of customers.
    Francisco
    Francisco: You are very welcome for the kind words! Those words are well deserved... You and your company earned the kind words.

I look forward to the day when you will offer Reseller accounts in the NJ DC. Lanny

Francis and Aldyrich are doing a great work at BuyVM. Providing budget friendly and yet perfectly supported services. Hope to see more providers like them.

Hope they keep up the great work.
    █|||RosenHost | Budget friendly EU and US located web Hosting solutions since 2009
    █||| Colorado | Vegas | California | London | Luxembourg |

It's good to hear these things. Glad you are happy with them.

- Daniel