hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : Web Hosting Lounge : Magaluf Holiday

Forum Jump

Magaluf Holiday

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Lounge Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2003, 04:19 PM
Web Hosting Master

Holiday Cancellation Charges

I booked a package holiday with free insurance in my name in November, it was 4 people to Majorca for August this year, it was probable that it would need to be cancelled so we asked the sales assistance for assurance regarding penalties charges, she assured us each person would lose their 110 deposit, no other penalty charges etc..

So went ahead, signed all the documents etc...

Anyways it needs to be cancelled.

So I went down today, with the reference number etc.. and tried to cancel it, needs to be done before Friday at the latest, first of all she said "you'll lose the 440 in deposit", which was no problem, then she said because we took free insurance we would have to pay 25 each (100) administration charge for the cancellation.

So I explained that we had been assured that there were no other hidden fees, she said it's on the contract, which it is :damn:, however they said they can't process the cancellation until that is paid, personally I think that's bull****. If I send a recorded letter do they have to process the cancellation?

Am I able to cancel the holiday without paying the administration charge, by writing in etc, and letting them chase me for the 100. I don't like messing people about they the con-merchant of a sales assistance obviously missed that important details out when we were enquiring.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2003, 04:21 PM
Web Hosting Master

Other option is to recruit 2 alcoholics for an eighteen to 30 holiday , 1 week in Magaluf at the start of August, there be me and some bald guy going.

Last edited by MattF; 05-07-2003 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Web Hosting Master

im all holidayed out this year

1 Week In Prague
Various Visits to Anglesea
1 Week In Vegas
1 Week in Torremolinas

My bank manager would go ape if i paid for a holiday to Magaluf!

Anyways, you cant stand the sun, what you doing going to an immensely hot place in peak season ????? you crayzee or summint!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2003, 04:31 PM
Web Hosting Master

Magaluf is different. You get in from the drinking session at 6am. By the time you wake up the sun's just going down

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Holiday Shoppers Increasingly Choose Mobile Over Mall: Rackspace Study Web Hosting News 2013-11-25 13:20:32
Is it Time to Upgrade your E-Commerce Hosting Customers for Holiday Shopping? Web Hosting News 2012-11-19 14:28:57
Yottaa Partners to Offer Ecommerce Acceleration for Drupal Online Merchants Web Hosting News 2012-11-06 08:58:19
Prolexic Study Offers E-Commerce Website Strategies to Combat Holiday DDoS Attacks Web Hosting News 2012-10-29 12:27:45
How Rackspace's Study Can Help Web Hosts Prepare for the E-Commerce Holiday Season Web Hosting News 2012-10-30 13:59:47