Hello and thank you for your interest in our VPS Hosting Services!

Let us introduce ourselves. Ethernet Servers was founded with two goals in mind - to provide secure and high availability hosting solutions. We provide cPanel Shared Hosting as well as Linux VPS Plans. Our aim is to not to be as financially successful as possible - we much prefer to offer hosting that we're proud of and would use ourselves. Customer satisfaction is something we care greatly about. In the hosting industry, a "best" provider doesn't exist - however we do our best to keep standards as high as possible. If you sign up, and for any reason you're not happy with the service(s) you receive, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee - our team are always more than happy to assist should you run into any difficulties.

Each VPS plan is instantly provisioned on one of our powerful Intel Xeon Quad-Core VPS nodes with the latest 'V3' Haswell Processors. Should you outgrow your VPS, you have the ability to upgrade or downgrade your plan without downtime - we don't like to hold you back. We use the industry leading SolusVM Control Panel which will allow you to manage your VPS on the fly! Uptime is important to us which is why we use KernelCare to allow us to keep our machines up-to-date without rebooting them - downtime is a thing of the past. Our dedicated team are always looking for ways to improve our services, as well as maintaining high standards and ensuring that all customers are given helpful support when they need it. Above everything else, we want to put a smile on your face!

Not convinced? Here are a few comments from our customers:
"It has been around 10 days and I am extremely happy with my decision to move my website to Ethernet Servers (ethernetservers.com) and would recommend them over all my previous hosts" - full review
"I don't know about the reseller hosting of ethernetservers, but their shared hosting is better than 10-15 well known hosting companies I used in last 8 years. Their servers are super fast" - full review
"Try ethernetservers dot com. They are good" - full review
"Loving the service so far Hope you start offering some good deals on dedicated in the near future" - full review
"I'd like to put in a good word for the following 'budget' but stable hosts (1GB RAM below $10/mth) - EthernetServers.com...George (@ ethernetservers) is the owner (or one of the owners) - I chatted with him via the live-chat at his site - very nice and friendly guy" - full review
"You can use ethernetservers.com . You will like them so much because their support is 10/10. And their vps plan have many discount price" - full review
"I tried to find a lot of service to help me face with my source, but i can't find, until today, i found it. That is Ethernet, with me, they are very ardour, fast, friendly... I come from VietNam but they don't care, they just care about support for customer till they sastified, and one of them are mine" - full review
"I've been with EthernetServers for 4 month now and have never had a problem with them. server works verry fast and there was no downtime. 100% Uptime. support is also every day online and time for ticket responsere are under 10min. best shared hosting provider i have ever used! recommended." - full review
"I must say, great plans and of the charts support. They helped me out big time and answered even my foolish questions. So big thumbs up for your quality services, fair prices and awesome support team ! " - full review
"Need hosting? Checkout @EthernetServers They are fantastic." - full review
"Thanks for the prompt and awesome customer service. You guys rock." - full review
"You guys rock. So far I am super happy. I have not seen my pages load this fast in years. Also the prices are so affordable." - full review
"this is the 5th host I have tried in some 14 years and easily the fastest + best value **RECOMMENDED**" - full review
  • SolusVM VPS Panel - SSL Encrypted w/ Login Notifications
  • Bandwidth, RAM & CPU Graph Monitoring
  • FREE & INSTANT PROVISIONING
  • Enterprise Grade Hardware (see FAQ below)
  • INSTANT Resource Scalability (Upgrades/Downgrades via our client portal)
  • Located in Buffalo, New York or Los Angeles, California
  • TUN/TAP & PPP Support
  • Root Access
  • IPv6 (Los Angeles ONLY!)
  • Full rDNS/PTR Self-Management
  • 1000Mbps Port (Shared)
  • Second-level Quotas enabled by default
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Managed - we'll help you where we can
  • Latest OpenVZ 2.6.32 Kernel (w/ KernelCare Rebootless Upgrades)
  • Unlimited OS Reinstalls on-demand
  • We support all of the latest 32 & 64-bit Linux distributions including:
    CentOS 5, CentOS 6 (& Minimal), CentOS 7, Debian 6 (& Minimal), Debian 7 (& Minimal), Fedora 19, Fedora 20, Scientific Linux 6, SUSE 12.3, 13.1 (& Minimal), Ubuntu 10.04, Ubuntu 12.04 (& Minimal), Ubuntu 14.04 (& Minimal)
    We can install other options per your request.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

** All Los Angeles plans will be setup in the QuadraNet facility. IPv6 available on request **

vETH Yearly Limited Time Special - CONFIGURE SERVER & ORDER
  • 10GB RAID 10 Storage Space
  • 250GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 256MB Dedicated RAM
  • 256MB vSwap
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 10 IPv6 Addresses (LA Only)
  • 1 CPU Core @ 3.4GHz

---- $15.00 ($1.25/m) Per Year ---- (CLICK TO CONFIGURE & ORDER)

vETH 1GB - CONFIGURE SERVER & ORDER
  • 25GB RAID 10 Storage Space
  • 1000GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 1GB Dedicated RAM
  • 1GB vSwap
  • 2 IPv4 Addresses
  • 2 CPU Cores @ 3.4GHz

---- $3.99 Per Month ---- (CLICK TO CONFIGURE & ORDER)
---- $24.99 ($2.08/m) Per Year ---- (CLICK TO CONFIGURE & ORDER)

vETH 2GB - CONFIGURE SERVER & ORDER
  • 50GB RAID 10 Storage Space
  • 2000GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 2GB Dedicated RAM
  • 2GB vSwap
  • 2 IPv4 Addresses
  • 2 CPU Cores @ 3.4GHz

---- $5.99 Per Month ---- (CLICK TO CONFIGURE & ORDER)
---- $49.99 ($4.17/m) Per Year ---- (CLICK TO CONFIGURE & ORDER)

vETH 3GB - CONFIGURE SERVER & ORDER
  • 75GB RAID 10 Storage Space
  • 3000GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 3GB Dedicated RAM
  • 3GB vSwap
  • 2 IPv4 Addresses
  • 4 CPU Cores @ 3.4GHz

---- $7.99 Per Month ---- (CLICK TO CONFIGURE & ORDER)
---- $74.99 ($6.25/m) Per Year ---- (CLICK TO CONFIGURE & ORDER)

vETH 4GB - CONFIGURE SERVER & ORDER
  • 100GB RAID 10 Storage Space
  • 4000GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 4GB Dedicated RAM
  • 4GB vSwap
  • 2 IPv4 Addresses
  • 4 CPU Cores @ 3.4GHz

---- $9.99 Per Month ---- (CLICK TO CONFIGURE & ORDER)
---- $99.99 ($8.33/m) Per Year ---- (CLICK TO CONFIGURE & ORDER)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

• Do you have a test IP or speed test files? Yes, click here for more information

• What hardware configuration do you use? Click here to see our hardware configuration

• What do you provide technical support/help for? Whilst our services are unmanaged, we'll always do our best to help (within reason) with any technical queries that you may have

• Do you provide support for TUN/TAP and PPP? Yes. Support for these modules are enabled on each of our host machines and can be activated via your VPS panel at any time

• What virtualization technology do you use? All of our servers are running OpenVZ 2.6.32

• Can I upgrade or downgrade my VPS at any time? Yes, this is easily done via our billing portal

• I've paid for my VPS, when will it be set up? All VPS plans are instantly set up upon payment assuming you pass our automated fraud checks

• Do you provide a money back guarantee? Yes, as per your request we will issue you with a full refund within the first 30 days of service

• Do you provide support for IPv6? In LA, yes. In Buffalo, no

• How much do you charge for additional IPv4 addresses? We charge $1 per IP per month

• What payment methods do you accept? We accept payment via Bitcoin, Unverified & Verified PayPal accounts as well as MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa/Delta/Electron, Discover, American Express and Maestro

• Do you allow game servers to be run? As long as the game server in question does not utilitize too much CPU, yes. Please review our Terms of Service for more information

• What is the port speed of my VPS? Each VPS is set up with a 1000Mbps port

• What payment/billing cycles are available? 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months and 1 Year. You can change at any time as you please

• Are there any contracts? No. You can cancel at any time with no additional fees

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Thank you for your interest in our services.