How Do i Increase sales of my web Hosting Company

Is there any one who can help me in increasing sales of my web hosting company. Suggest me the best method of promotion and getting web hosting buy leads

My company name <<snipped>>

Thnks to You all in advance
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 07-14-2014 at 03:34 AM.

Looks like a LogicBoxes platform - who are you reselling for?

Hi,

You would need to put in efforts yourself friend. There are not particular methods or ways to boost sales and neither there would be someone who would be willing to help you promote your company unless you are ready to hire them for the task.

One good method worth a try to focus on a particular segment of the market like speciality wordpress,cms or vps etc and run offers related to those. Other than that, I believe you need to spend on paid marketing channels to get things rolling.
    || Tecsys Solutions LLC | Outperforming the Performers!! ||
    || Outsourced Server Management and Technical Support Solutions ||
    || Now Offering Secure Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers specially setup for Hosting Providers ||
    || https://www.24x7TechnicalSupport.net || https://www.mxv.net ||

There are a few methods you can try.

First, you can give something (or lots of things) away for free when people sign up. Everyone loves freebies.

Secondly, you can give your hosting away for free, for a short time, when people purchase something. For example; many years ago I purchased the reseller rights to an ebook store script and then I sold it for $19.95 and included free setup and 6 months of "free" hosting. After the initial 6 months, the people hosted with me continued to use my hosting.

You have to be creative to make it out there. It's a very saturated market.
    James Nonnemaker ♥ Crafting Servers ♥ "Yeah, we host there."
    Shared/Reseller: US, CA, AU, UK, NL, HK, & SG ★
    VPS Hosting: US ★
    CraftingServers.comFluxVPS.com

I would recommend that you make your site/packages attractive to potential customers in the particular hosting sector that you are targeting - long term customers look for other aspects of the package not just price but there is nothing wrong with placing adverts on WHT to increase traffic to your site!

Perhaps you could put some effort into SEO to optimise your site to increase web site traffic from web searches - the more people that visit your site the more potential customers you can gain.

You could also look at the prospect of using Google Adwords - i have had some limited success with Google Adwords but in terms of cost per new customer it wasn't very effective and i just felt there was better ways to spend the money.

Build a good reputation in the hosting industry - This will lead to clients writing reviews and recommending your packages/services to other people looking for hosting - This is a long term aim but if you offer good services the word will spread across forums and communities.

Good Luck

This is like asking "which car should I buy". Your promotional methods need to reflect your individual needs and target your market segment. About the only generic advice anyone can give you is "advertise".
    Fresh Roasted Hosting :: High-performance Harrisburg web hosting since 2012!
    "The only thing better than the world's best customer service is never needing them in the first place."
    Shared :: VPS :: Reseller :: Dedicated :: Co-Location :: SSL Certificates

WHT is a good ground to sow your advertising seed.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com