Where can i get screenprinting/silk-screening on a nylon jacket?

becuz embroidery on nylon looks really bad and i want to get a custom-made nylon jacket. but all the places dat ive asked only do embroidery on nylon.

any screen printer can do it and it doesnt cost much

i used to work for a screen printing unit and in my place[india] it would cost about $20 for preprint processing [for exposing positives, screen making etc] per impression/color

and then it would cost about $0.1 per impression / color

ask anyone in your place who does screen printing to do it or give you an stencilled screen frame....and do it yourself [you will need a stencilled frame/s, rubber squeezer pad, solvent, pvc inks ]

place the stencilled frame over the print area....pour some ink and swipe with the rubber pad [do some trials over paper before the final print.] if it comes out smudged clean with the solvent, allow to dry and do it again.

its a nice hobby to do some creative work like printing your own greeting cards / stationery.....i am sure there are some help books available in your local book shop

Originally posted by RajanUrs
    any screen printer can do it and it doesnt cost much

i used to work for a screen printing unit and in my place[india] it would cost about $20 for preprint processing [for exposing positives, screen making etc] per impression/color

and then it would cost about $0.1 per impression / color

ask anyone in your place who does screen printing to do it or give you an stencilled screen frame....and do it yourself [you will need a stencilled frame/s, rubber squeezer pad, solvent, pvc inks ]

place the stencilled frame over the print area....pour some ink and swipe with the rubber pad [do some trials over paper before the final print.] if it comes out smudged clean with the solvent, allow to dry and do it again.

its a nice hobby to do some creative work like printing your own greeting cards / stationery.....i am sure there are some help books available in your local book shop
    That's cheap , when I worked for a screen printing company here in the states, you would only get that price if you did it in bulk. If you provided the artwork, a single color would run you about $35.00 where I worked, and $2.00 - $3.00 more per color.
    A well-reasoned assumption is very close to fact.
    - Adorno

is it easy? or should i find someone to do it for me? (problem is dat i cant find anyone who won't charge me like a billion dollars...)

its easy