Beware! Global financial credit card fraud

If any of you have been a victim. here is how to get your money back.

Global Financial and First American Bank YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK! HERE'S HOW Atlanta Georgia
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Company
    Global Financial
    Address:
    Atlanta Georgia
    U.S.A.
    Phone:
    866-411-4466

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you call 480-785-2262, you will get your money back. You can ask to speak with John but I spoke with a lady named Melissa who helped me get my money back. This is First America bank. They are the ones who take the money out of your account for Global Financial.

Both of these companies need to get flushed down the toilet. First America knows its a scam but still helps them take money from people. Please do whatever you can to stop these two. Thanks so much to the person who wrote the first email with this information. Because of them I feel a little bit better!

I will do everything possible to stop these sob's from taking your money. Do not fall for the credit card offer.

mods if this is not the place for it then you can move it to where it goes. Hopefully I can stop what happenend to me to others here.

here is a link for more info. http://www.ripoffreport.com/results....submit2=Search!
    Last edited by colorteck1; 05-01-2003 at 06:15 PM.

Thanks for the heads up.

Your welcome. There is allot of people who have fell for the scam, including me. Its pure luck that I found the way to get the money back.