* NOC Wizard Released

NOC Wizard is now available. Be sure to stop by and get your 7 day free trial copy with key and test it out. I think you will find that it is an invaluable tool for managing multiple servers, clients and IP's

What's more, save 25% off the listed price of any package through Sunday May 4th.

Visit http://www.nocwizard.com

NOC Wizard is a PHP / MySQL program designed for people who run multiple servers or sell/resell servers. Here are a few of the features:

+ Built in Server Management - Equipment, IP Management, Monitoring with notifications and more.

+ Built in IP Management - Finally something that will help you get a hold of your IP situation. Manages down to the single IP. VLAN support included.

+ Built in Client Management - Store your clients critical information.

+ Built in Support - A helpdesk like no other. Instant access to everything about the server/client having a problem.

+ Built in Knowledgebase - Start offering helpful ideas in a category driven system.

+ Built in Client Side - Displays their servers, IP's, helpdesk tickets and more. Plus the monitoring system will e-mail the client when something fails.

Check out what we will be adding AFTER the release:

+ MRTG Plugin - Can be configured to send invoices out for bandwidth overages. Totally customizable, shows clients and admins up to the minute bandwidth information. Converts kbps/mbps into GB's for easier viewing. Select how you want averages to be displayed, 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, etc.

+ ModernBill Plugin - Allow your clients to click a button to access thier ModernBill information. Allow importing of the client information from your ModernBill database.

+ Control Panel Management - Easily store and retrieve information about CP's you sell or lease.

+ Equipment Management - Stores equipment you have purchased, then when you build a system it will automatically deduct from the database so that you know exactly what you need to buy and when.
    Last edited by MikeA; 05-01-2003 at 02:37 PM.
    Life is Minimum live it Maximum.

Now this sounds like something worth purchasing.

I'll be taking a look asap.

Thanks.

-Robert

Very intresting, I will chek it out right now.
    www.CyHosting.com www.cyhostian.com
    "Leader In E-Business Solution"

Warning: Failed opening '/home/srvadm/public_html/demo/include/load-config.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/srvadm/public_html/demo/include/config.inc on line 76

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/srvadm/public_html/demo/include/config.inc:76) in /home/srvadm/public_html/demo/index.php on line 76

It isn't working for me

Originally posted by kelser
    Warning: Failed opening '/home/srvadm/public_html/demo/include/load-config.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/srvadm/public_html/demo/include/config.inc on line 76

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/srvadm/public_html/demo/include/config.inc:76) in /home/srvadm/public_html/demo/index.php on line 76

It isn't working for me
    Same issue here. sounds like a good idea. but demo will sell me.

-Ed
    www.tys.us
    12 Years Webhosting / Servers
    100% Power Uptime 99.999% Network
    Colocation / Dedicated / Managed

Sorry about that. The demo is fixed. Someone played around with the config settings and that messed it up.

Give it a whirl now.

Looks ver interesting MikeA, what are the plans in terms of recurring billing / updates?

Also, will you do custom versions to talk to existing billing / helpdesk or monitoring systems?

Ca'nt wait to see the MRTG plug in

The nice thing about the design is that I can bend it in almost any direction. If you are interested in a custom copy, e-mail me your thoughts.