Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I suspect putting up a slam thread within that little time and the fact you probably flagged fraud screen was the reasoning. You have 13 posts since joining WHT and they are all in this thread it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by kris1351 View Post
    I suspect putting up a slam thread within that little time and the fact you probably flagged fraud screen was the reasoning. You have 13 posts since joining WHT and they are all in this thread it looks like.
    Well I would delete this post if you guys think i'm at wronger side

from reading this post. Your best going to a real host who own servers who can get you setup today.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Oh ok... got that

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    from reading this post. Your best going to a real host who own servers who can get you setup today.
    I had to chime in your comments are not professional or appropriate. I have heard nothing but good things about TMZ hosting and I am sure they are a real host that owns servers.

The fact that TMZ decided to not provide hosting to the OP is their right and they did it professionally and wished the OP good luck. It is none of any ones business here as to why they decided to do what they did. This is between TMZ and the OP.

OP:

In the future do not jump the gun and go to public forums as it will probably not end up in your favor most of the time. You expect professionalism you should give it as well.
    | Buzy Bee Hosting, LLCsales@bzybhosting.com★Dedicated★KVM VPS★
    | Self/Fully Managed★ Shared Hosting★cPanelŽ★ 99.9% uptime★
    | Softaculous★ CMS hosting★ SSL Certs★ Idera CDP Backup, FTP Backup

Quote Originally Posted by BuzyBee-Kevin View Post
    I had to chime in your comments are not professional or appropriate. I have heard nothing but good things about TMZ hosting and I am sure they are a real host that owns servers.

The fact that TMZ decided to not provide hosting to the OP is their right and they did it professionally and wished the OP good luck. It is none of any ones business here as to why they decided to do what they did. This is between TMZ and the OP.

OP:

In the future do not jump the gun and go to public forums as it will probably not end up in your favor most of the time. You expect professionalism you should give it as well.
    Couldn't agree more. I would not be surprised if one of the factors in them refusing services was the OP whining on public forums for something extremely minor.
    ★Owner of Corgi Tech Limited
    Unmanaged VPS with 99.9% SLA - Windows or Linux

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I would not be surprised if one of the factors in them refusing services was the OP whining on public forums for something extremely minor.
    Not to mention all his whining in his tickets as well...

Ideally, apart from generalized discussions - any dispute or issue with any vendor (hosting company or others) must be taken up through vendor's help desk. If that doesn't resolve, then escalate the ticket and so on.
    If still vendor is not willing to resolve it to the extent promised - then only public forums must be used.
    There could be compelling circumstances for any vendor for not being able to resolve or even respond within few hours. Yes - if it extends non response beyond reasonable time frame - then only perhaps public forum is only option.
    IMO normally every vendor tries to help its customer. And above all, there are customers of customer too. So overall, bring in dispute into public forum must be used as last recourse.

BTW - I am TMZVPS's customer too. I could have had issues with them, but apart from generalized discussions, I have kept them direct through help desk / ticket escalation.

regards / Riu

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Hello,

Sam issued a full refund. We do guarantee instant setup, but that is only if all billing details check out etc.

At this time we are unwilling to take you as a client. We with you luck with your future providers.

Have a great day.

- Daniel
    As I said, when a customer is already that horsey, having not even used the service yet, nobody wants to deal with him.

Learn patience, or be prepared for repeated experiences.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12