12 days is a question I am dealing with server

https://yadi.sk/d/EofWSThOTD9nm

ideastackhosting.com properties

1) rogue
    2) 10% uptime
    3) technical support zero
    4) no refund

<<snipped>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 06-13-2014 at 05:43 AM.

I can tell English isn't your strong point.

If I was you the opening message for the ticket would have been "Hello there, my website seems to be going up and down and the speed is slow" and then described to them what was happening on the server while it was going down or being slow.

Also when requesting the money back don't threaten them with going to court over $40 as the case isn't high enough priority to ever get into a big court. It'd be through a SCC (Small Claims Court) which you still need a minimum amount of money to be in the equations though.

Send this to the company.

"Due to some issues I have encountered, I would like to request a refund on my services with you.
    Thank you"

As that comes across more polite and isn't threatening. If someone came to me and started threatening I wouldn't back down, you have to have a strong back. Where as little old Jenny from down the street has asked you for a refund politely and they will refund it there and then for her as she isn't causing a scene.

I have to say you should roughly know how much disk space you need and then work out with the hosting provider any network issues you have while acting professional. If I go kick off at let's say xyz site then they will be reluctant to help me where as 987 site who I am polite to asking for support with my memory becoming full and then the server crashing and then they will look into the issue in more detail and they'd be happy to help you.

Let's wait for an ideastack representative to come in this thread and reply (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=209410)

I am sorry you feel that way though.
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer