I am so angry, be careful of iregistrations.com

D
    Last edited by acphosting; 05-12-2003 at 11:01 PM.

Sorry to hear that, but you have been warned by many of us here (including yours truly) for more than a couple of times that there ain't no such thing as a sub-$6 domain registration. You may want to take this as your a lesson learnt; not particularly expensive I would say, it's only $20, right? Good luck.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

I still havn't had any problems.
    That said . . .
    I have a domain thats not important to me that I am testing things out with. So far no problems. If they do over charge me i'll be on the phone requesting a charge back with my bank and have blocked any furture attempts to bill my card.

Perhaps you can contact enom about it?
    Cloudarama - Lets make the cloud work for you

Is this a canadian based company? or is ita us based company?

D

Last edited by acphosting; 05-12-2003 at 11:03 PM.

I hope you can get your money back. Otherwise just see it as a lesson: you will probably never going to have this problem again.

It can be hard , even if it's just 20$ but it's not dramatic either.

Smile

Thanks

Ask them to refund you. Give them five business days if they don't then do a chargeback via your credit card company.

D
    Last edited by acphosting; 05-12-2003 at 11:11 PM.

10. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com