=== HUGE HOSTING DISCOUNTS ===
Save 15% recurring with coupon etha15
Save 20% one-time with coupon etha20

=== DOUBLE RESOURCE SPECIAL ===
Pay annually and we'll double your resources FREE of charge - simply open a ticket after ordering. Only valid if full plan price is paid (no promo/coupon codes)

--
Home Page | VPS Hosting Overview | Why host with Ethernet Servers? | About Ethernet Servers
--

Hello and thank you for your interest in our Shared Hosting Services!

Let us introduce ourselves. Ethernet Servers was founded with two goals in mind - to provide secure and high availability hosting solutions. We provide cPanel Shared Hosting as well as Linux VPS Plans. Our aim is to not to be as financially successful as possible - we much prefer to offer hosting that we're proud of and would use ourselves. Customer satisfaction is something we care greatly about. In the hosting industry, a "best" provider doesn't exist - however we do our best to keep standards as high as possible. If you sign up, and for any reason you're not happy with the service(s) you receive, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee - our team are always more than happy to assist should you run into any difficulties.

We use a simple yet effective formula to keep our cPanel Web Hosting as stable as possible. We do this by combining the latest and greatest server technology and hardware. Our machines are running the newest generation of processors from Intel, the Xeon E3-1240v3 (Haswell) along with 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM, Western Digital RE4 SATA Drives and an LSI 9240 4i RAID Controller. We run the latest versions of Apache (2.4.x), PHP (5.4.x) and MySQL (5.6.x) along with CloudLinux, CageFS and MySQL Governor, which prevent a single website from overloading or slowing down our servers as well as greatly improve account security. Our generous CPU, Memory and I/O limits for each cPanel user are more than sufficient for most websites and can be increased upon request.

We do not overload our servers, every server is operating with plenty of free resources. Our powerful machines have been carefully configured to run as smoothly as possible, and, in the event of an issue, our technicians are made aware immediately and can begin to put in a resolution to restore normal service as fast as possible. As a result of this, your website won't just load fast, but it will load fast around-the-clock. If you are moving from another web hosting provider, we can move your website(s) over free of charge in order to make the transition to us as smooth as possible.

"It has been around 10 days and I am extremely happy with my decision to move my website to Ethernet Servers (ethernetservers.com) and would recommend them over all my previous hosts" - full review
"I don't know about the reseller hosting of ethernetservers, but their shared hosting is better than 10-15 well known hosting companies I used in last 8 years. Their servers are super fast" - full review
"Try ethernetservers dot com. They are good" - full review
"Loving the service so far Hope you start offering some good deals on dedicated in the near future" - full review
"I'd like to put in a good word for the following 'budget' but stable hosts (1GB RAM below $10/mth) - EthernetServers.com...George (@ ethernetservers) is the owner (or one of the owners) - I chatted with him via the live-chat at his site - very nice and friendly guy" - full review
"You can use ethernetservers.com . You will like them so much because their support is 10/10. And their vps plan have many discount price" - full review
  • cPanel Control Panel (STABLE Release Tier)
  • Softaculous Premium Script Installer (Hundreds of free 1-click install software packages)
  • CloudFlare CDN 1-Click Install
  • Daily Backups
  • FREE Migrations (cPanel to cPanel)
  • FREE & INSTANT Account Activation
  • Symlink Protection, mod_security WAF, CageFS, ClamAV Virus Scanning
  • IonCube, SourceGuardian & Zend Guard Loader Functionality
  • CurlSSL, GD, Gettext, Mbstring, Mcrypt, PDO, TTF Support & more!
  • Personal & Caring Support, 7 Days a Week
  • Choose from one of two locations - Maidenhead, UK or Buffalo, USA
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • White Label / Unbranded Name Servers
  • Daily Virus & Malware Scans (Linux Malware Detect & ClamAV)
  • Free SSH Access (on request)
  • SSL Encrypted cPanel & Webmail Access
  • RVSite Builder Professional
  • PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 & 5.5 Available
  • Ruby on Rails / Ruby Gems Support
  • Apache mod_deflate
  • SPF & DKIM Support
  • Remote MySQL
  • Logaholic, Webalizer, Analog and Awstats Logs
  • Spam Protection - SpamAssassin, Spamcop & Spamhaus RBL Filtering, Razor2 & DCC Engines

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

50MB Special - ORDER NOW
  • 50MB Storage
  • 250 GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • Host Unlimited Websites

---- $0.41 Monthly on Annual Billing Cycle ($5/yr) ----
* No promotional/coupon codes may be used.

Miniature - ORDER NOW
  • 10GB Storage
  • 500 GB Monthly Bandwidth

---- $2.55 For Life w/ Coupon etha15 ----
---- $2.40 First Month w/ Coupon etha20 ($2.99 Thereafter) ----
---- $2.00 Monthly on Annual Billing Cycle ($24/yr) ----

Personal - ORDER NOW
  • 20GB Storage
  • 1000GB Monthly Bandwidth

---- $5.10 For Life w/ Coupon etha15 ----
---- $4.80 First Month w/ Coupon etha20 ($5.99 Thereafter) ----
---- $4.00 Monthly on Annual Billing Cycle ($48/yr) ----

Business - ORDER NOW
  • 30GB Storage
  • 1500GB Monthly Bandwidth

---- $6.80 For Life w/ Coupon etha15 ----
---- $6.40 First Month w/ Coupon etha20 ($7.99 Thereafter) ----
---- $6.00 Monthly on Annual Billing Cycle ($72/yr) ----

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

• Do you have a test IP? Yes, click here for more information.

• Where are your servers located? Our US Hosting Servers are in the ColoCrossing Buffalo, NY data centre facility. Our UK Servers are in the iomart Maidenhead data centre facility.

• Can I upgrade or downgrade my package at any time? Yes, this can be easily done via our billing portal

• I've paid for my shared hosting plan, when will it be set up? All plans are set up instantly, assuming you pass our fraud checks

• Do you provide a money back guarantee? Yes, we provide a 30 day money back guarantee

• What payment methods do you accept? We accept payment via Bitcoin, Unverified & Verified PayPal accounts as well as MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa/Delta/Electron, Discover, American Express and Maestro

• Can you move my data if I decide to upgrade to a VPS later? Yes, we can do this free of charge assuming the VPS is running cPanel, the license of which must be purchased from us

• Do you offer Dedicated IP addresses? Yes, Dedicated IP addresses are available at $2.00 per month.

• Do you offer white label name servers? Yes, we do - by default all plans are set up with our white-label nameservers

• What kind of hardware do you use? Intel Xeon E3-1240v3 (8 CPUs) with 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM, 4x 1TB SATA RE4's equipped with dedicated GigE uplinks

• Do you overcrowd your servers? No - we always have plenty of free RAM, Disk Space and CPU. Our CPU load is below 1.00 most of the time

• What kind of security precautions do you have in place? There's a lot, to name a few: minimum password strength requirements to stop weak passwords being used, CloudLinux with CageFS and SecureLinks along with daily malware/virus scans of all cPanel accounts and if a disaster does strike, we store off-site backups of all cPanel accounts which are created daily

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Thank you for your interest and we hope you have a great day!