Cool Mitsubishi Endeavor Song

Does anyone know the band and song used on the new Mitsubishi Endeavor TV commercial?

Nevermind, I found it myself! Whew took me awhile. Downloading from Kazaa right now. It's called Horndog from Overseer if anyone else likes it. Great song!

Originally posted by arpmn
    Nevermind, I found it myself! Whew took me awhile. Downloading from Kazaa right now. It's called Horndog from Overseer if anyone else likes it. Great song!
    Why not buy it and support the artist?

Originally posted by alapo
    Why not buy it and support the artist?
    Why do you assume I didn't try????

From their site:
    "Overseer album Wreckage will be in stores June 3, 2003 and features 11 tracks, many of which you may already be familiar with (see list below). " http://www.overseeronline.com

Save your sanctimonious post next time. Until June 3rd I've have the song to enjoy which is so good that I can't wait to buy the CD and "support the artist". Don't jump to conclusions next time. Only on WHT you can't even discuss music without someone criticizing.

Because maybe he doesn't want to go out and buy it for 1 song o_O?

And maybe if he likes it he'll buy the whole cd. And you sure the artist even has a cd?
    Website, Artwork, Me ~ [ http://cerebrolabs.deviantart.com ]

Originally posted by serious-sam
    And you sure the artist even has a cd?
    Originally posted by arpmn

From their site:
    "Overseer album Wreckage will be in stores June 3, 2003 and features 11 tracks, many of which you may already be familiar with (see list below). " http://www.overseeronline.com

Can you be scared half to death twice?

Originally posted by serious-sam
    Because maybe he doesn't want to go out and buy it for 1 song o_O?
    So wait. It's okay to steal music as long as it's only one song? Can I steal one hamburger bun if I don't want all 8?

The solution to this problem is Apple's new Music Store where you can buy a song for only $0.99.
    Colin

Sorry sorry, didnt mean to jump to conclusions (was grumpy). I hate getting flamed on WHT just as much as you .

what if he likes to get flamed on wht?
    hun why are u jumpin to conclusions again?!?
    hehe
    just playin, i thought it was pretty funny

Originally posted by Dogma
    So wait. It's okay to steal music as long as it's only one song? Can I steal one hamburger bun if I don't want all 8?

The solution to this problem is Apple's new Music Store where you can buy a song for only $0.99.
    That only works on Apple computers at this time.
    Dale Poncy
    Retired from Zana Web Hosting

Maybe when the music industry stops exploiting/cheating people, then people will buy CDs.