Video stream on site from Cloud Storage?

Hi,

I want to ask you, someone, who know more than me, if is possible to stream video from cloud server via my website?

I don't know how to explain it more, so there is example.

Page like YouTube, videos will be stored somewhere in cloud storage, if someone want watch any videos, it will stream dirsctly from cloud server via website player to viever's PC. Maybe now you understand more, I hope so

Is it possible? With some API or something like that.. Btw if there will be 1 000 viewers in one time, all must go well.

Do you have some tips where store these vidoes?

Thanks

// cloud storage because it's cheaper than pay for server with TBs of space.

Are you trying to say, like someone comes and start playing 1727.mp4 that you upload already and they start watching it, yes this is possible and can support a lot of people.
    Or are you thinking of live steaming as in you upload the steam as you go

Not live stream. Videos in .avi/.mp4 etc format. Ok that's nice. Can you help me with choose right company/service?

Or can you help me with "how to do it"? Or how can I find tutorial for do it? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by D4n1el View Post
    Not live stream. Videos in .avi/.mp4 etc format. Ok that's nice. Can you help me with choose right company/service?

Or can you help me with "how to do it"? Or how can I find tutorial for do it? Thanks!
    With mp4 video that you have upload, it pretty easy to steam them.
    Location of most user?
    How much are you willing to spend each month?

May I ask, Why do you need a cloud server? You don't need one if you only going to use it for your user to download videos.

Location - worldwide, Europe and USA.

How much, less is better. These videos can daily watch over 2 000 users, so I need something what can upload fast, don't I?

I need something, where can I store these videos which can be available to view online, at anytime, anywhere and without upload (server) speed limitations.

Location - worldwide, Europe and USA.

How much, less is better. These videos can daily watch over 2 000 users, so I need something what can upload fast, don't I?

I need something, where can I store these videos which can be available to view online, at anytime, anywhere and without upload (server) speed limitations.
    Around how much b/w do you plan on using??
    Around how big per movie file ?
    Take a look at Rack space files ( and if you turn on cdn, it put your files on more then 100 locations in the world) or you could use amazon s3

So you need something like a cdn that have locations around the world where your user can download it but without knowing how much you are willing to spend I can't really recommend a company.

+- 2000 users, each watch 3-4 videos, each video is in 1080p and around 10-30 minutes long, it's big amount...

Ok, I forgot that there is Amazon S3 service, so I will look at it, it will be maybe enough (I heard that Netflix use Amazon service, and if it can work for them, it can work for me).

If something, I will contact you to your email, ok ? Thanks man for now!

+- 2000 users, each watch 3-4 videos, each video is in 1080p and around 10-30 minutes long, it's big amount...

Ok, I forgot that there is Amazon S3 service, so I will look at it, it will be maybe enough (I heard that Netflix use Amazon service, and if it can work for them, it can work for me).

If something, I will contact you to your email, ok ? Thanks man for now!
    Why don't you use youtube to host the videos? And yes Netflix do use amazon
    Yes you may contact me by email.
    Best to post here on WHT as I know their are people who know a lot more then me and they are able to help you even more, but their are sleeping right now.