service provider with IRC chat as support

I am looking for service provider which provider IRC chat room for client to discuss/help each others.

As what i found is ramenode, buyvm, bluevm had this kind of IRC chat room service.

Any other service provider had?

uhm no those chat rooms are community based. They are not meant to be used for support. My suggestion would be to get a provider with an actual Live Chat service that contact you with a direct support agent, if that is what you need. As an example HostDime has 24/7 real live chat personnel.

Being an actual LiveChat service provided by the company gives you some kind of privacy to discuss a matter with that person. In case of needing to share any kind of sensitive info or doing questions. In comparison with an IRC public chat room where a troll can join from anywhere and just interfere the conv or use any kind of info shared to harm you.
    --

I am agree when come to live chat or direct support is much efficient.

Those host I stated above is usually unmanage and they will not provide much support.

I personally feel that when I need option, community such as forum/ IRC chat room provide me more variety of option and not bias too.

if community support is your priority then you should go DigitalOcean's path. Plenty of IRC and Forum. It doesn't get more community than that.
    --

I think the better approach would be to pick a provider with quality service and then go to popular chat rooms / forums where you can exchange ideas, get advised or get help.
    Looking for a provider with a chat room "support" will likely get you into trouble...

I agree that you should look for a quality service provider 1st, that has a solid support system that you can directly access through site, live chat, or even tickets/emails. As long as they got good support and quality services. Because you'll almost always be able to find a community channel on IRC for wherever in 1 way or another. But to be honest a purely IRC chatroom for their support seems kinda cheesy and not professional to me. Now if they have an IRC network/chan that is in addition to quality services and site support, then rock on.