Lightbulb For good people at WHT

I've been recently helping out a soon-to-be ISP company think of a brand domain name, so I've been into a heavy domain research for a company that provides dial-up and DSL Internet access.

Two of the domains that I found are free to register and they left me quite surprised that no one has registered them previously - I think they are really good.

Since the company now wants to have a totally unique and brand name no one has ever heard before, they think those two domains that I found is not the best choice for them.

As I myself have no use for them at all (don't really care, too), I've decided to do a nice gesture and give them out for free to anybody who would want to use them for business, and NOT re-selling - if we catch you around re-selling them on any forum - everyone will know how unethical you are and that you don't keep up promises.

Note that the domains were not registered by me - they are out there - all alone. So, I'd like YOU to have them. By YOU I mean anyone who really need them and that will use them in their business practice for good. They are: DSLunited.com/.net

Best,
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Although I'm not interested in the domain and do appreciate you being nice to let people know they exist I don't see how you can ask someone not to re sell them even though you found them you don't own them. If you registered and were giving away for free then fine but whoever pays to sign them up should be able to do whatever they want with them. I wouldn't think the person is unethical for trying to resell them but that's just my opinion of course!

pm sent

very kind of you Artashes

Maybe you are right. But it would just basically seem a little unfair that someone will gain from my research. At the same time anyone could register it - no one did so so far since this domain is available with every possible extension.

Also, people, I do not own these domains, so please do not attack my PM with questions like I hold them. I don't - they are free for everyone. Plus, they are listed in the post.

Good luck whoever makes good stuff with them.

Originally posted by dfunct
    very kind of you Artashes
    Thank you, its appreciated.