* Who's going to win the UEFA Champions League?

My guess is Real Madrid. They are too strong this year.

PS: I head Beckham is going to join Real Madrid soon... Its a terrible loss for Manu and all English fans (me included).
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

I guess poor Beckham's gotta go 'cos he's been treated badly by the coach.

Re winner I guess Mardrid - they're not just footballers; they're artists...
    Lawnmower for hire - enquire within

Yes, Real will win they have the best team

BTW, doesn't have already RM too many stars? who will leave them this season to leave Beckham play?

Off topic: anybody of you play at http://www.hattrick.org ?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Franz Beckenbauer, about a week ago, said that Real Madrid is the best team ever, in the world.

Casillas - Very Young, Very Very Skilled - One of the best goalkeepers in the world.

Roberto Carlos - Best left back, excellent free kick taker, lots of power, swerve.

Hierro - this guy is a great centre back, and he's been at Real for a long time and has really done a great deal

Figo - Need I say?

Zidane - Need I say?

Ronaldo - Really, is there anything to be said?

Morientes - Need I say anything?

Raul - And again?

Portillo - Very young, I think he's 19, or 20, and he scored 700 goals in 9 seasons for Real under 21 or under 19 team.

Makelele - Amazing player, he's noted down as a Defending Midfielder, but he's great at attacking too...

There's a nice little list and if beckham is on his way, that's just more to the list.

Real will win, no doubt about it.
    <?php include_once('signature'); ?>

Casillas quite impress me during the last match with Manu. But people say Beckham is going to "substitute" old good Figo.

Plus, David would actually have to work thrice more to try to get special attention in the team filled with stars.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Re: Who's going to win the UEFA Champions League?

Originally posted by Artashes
    My guess is Real Madrid. They are too strong this year.

PS: I head Beckham is going to join Real Madrid soon... Its a terrible loss for Manu and all English fans (me included).
    Beckham is the most overated player in Britain, he is great at freekicks and crosses, normally has a high workrate and is a pretty good passer, however he lacks pace, can't go past people, does not score enough goals from midfield (I mean goals from open play, not from free kicks) and is not very good defensively. This makes him a very good player, but not a great player he is not in the same class as many of those at Madrid such as Figo, Zidane, Raul, Ronaldo. He is not even the best at Man Utd (Giggs, Keane, Van Nistoolroy) he is just the best looking.