Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile My Perspective “Arab World & United States”

Hey everyone,

Ahh, today is Saturday so I finally got some time off the support desk. I felt like expressing my views on the current world issues especially the ongoing war on terrorism in which United States of America (the only remaining super power in the world) is playing a leading role.

Now I am a Muslim and love this nation because of the freedom and equal rights it gives to everyone, no matter where he/she is from regardless of the sex, race, religion or ethnic backgrounds. One can achieve anything in his/her life if the talent and determination exists, and this country (US) makes sure that it happens that way.

No person can however be perfect and the same goes with the nations as well. The US government is answerable to their people and would only do what is RIGHT and for the benefit of the Americans BUT in order to follow this, it has made some serious mistakes in the past and one of the biggest mistakes being “compromise”. United States compromises with the nations that serve their short /long-term interests no matter how wrong, right, left or right they may be.

Has anyone ever wondered on what led to 911?

As far as “My Perspective” goes:

“LACK OF DEMOCRACY/CURRUPT LEADERSHIP IN THE ARAB WORLD or the MUSLIM WORLD IN GENERAL”

What I have learned from my experience is that “Dictators” (in broader sense: Kings, Generals) are one of the most coward people living on this planet. They are ONLY AND ONLY power hungry and would virtually do everything or anything to retain the power in their hands.

Nearly all the Arab nations of this world have kings, queens, generals etc ruling them. There is NO VOICE for the general public. People are suppressed either by FORCE OF THE GUN (--by generals--) or the continuous injection (--by kings--) of the WRONG conceptualization of Islam (which is a very peaceful religion by book) or in other words brainwashing and using them for their dirty work.

Had there been a proper democracy in those nations… had people been free to express their views…had proper education system been installed…the 911 scenario would never have occurred. The problem with United States is that it HAS to compromise with those nations for its own interests. 90% of the terrorists came all the way from Saudia Arabia BUT did US government do anything about this country? Did it even threaten it once to change its regime? I think except certain political statements, nothing solid has ever been done, since the kings and the united states government have certain interests.

What about Israel?

Do you people know that every other arab/muslim nation is waiting for saudia Arabia to accept it first? The day SA accepts Israel, every other neighboring nation would not even waste one second to do the same….Isnt it high time to pressurize SA to make solid changes to its political system?

The reason I supported war in Iraq because it was the FIRST STEP to bring democracy in this region. If US is successful in doing it, it would have a spill over effect on the other arab nations as well and they would be forced to change their current ways of doing business.

This post was NOT meant to offend anyone and I apologize in advance. It was just my perspective of this whole scenario..

Alright back to my support desk…oh man there are lot of emails in here..lol..bye
      0 Not allowed!

Fact: Power in a hierarchy structure is the most natural form found in animal and plant species. And in how many democratic nations will one find an independent individual able to rise to power to rule the people ? Its always: Might is Right
      0 Not allowed!

ForumsAddict, Sorry pal but I disagree with many of your comments.

The main one is why should Muslims accept Israel?
    That is not their land and many places in Israel are holy to the Muslim followers.. Needless to say there are over a million Arabs living in Israel.

Did you know, Arabs/Muslims are the only ones in Israel who are not allowed to buy land? Ever wondered why?...

I saw a documentary on this on BBC and believe me had you seen it being a Muslim you would change your views without a doubt in regards to Israel.

Off that topic, I agree we need to bring democracy to a lot of nations/country but using it as an excuse to fuel your own interests is crazy!

Sorry pal..

-Shazad
      0 Not allowed!

I have to disagree in many respects to alot of your post. The simple point is that you cannot force the world to take on america's ideal or democracy. Do not mis understand me, democracy must be sought, but what works for one set of people does not alway work for another.

an example is that in the uk we have a queen, according to your post we are not free as a nation. we are, we have all the same rights as you.

So as i say, democracy has to happen for us to all get on. Also, we ALL have to compramise, and that includes America (which they will have to do a damn site more than they do at the moment).

One size fits all democracy does not exist.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft
      0 Not allowed!

...the only remaining super power in the world...
    and i'm not sure what the relavance of that is?
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
      0 Not allowed!

Re: My Perspective “Arab World & United States”

Originally posted by ForumsAddict
    ....the only remaining super power in the world...
    "No Kingdom has ever retained its power, ever kingdom will have its fall"
    The Brits, then the Russian and USA next?

-Shazad
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by [eS]s.h.a.z.y

Did you know, Arabs/Muslims are the only ones in Israel who are not allowed to buy land?
    What a joke.. I know plenty of arab israelis with land.

Oh, and, IF the muslim countries accept israel, and there is finally peace. (NO SUICIDE BOMBINGS=NO RETALIATION. Simple right?) Muslims can visit all the holy sites they want in Israel. It would be like every other border on the planet earth. If a canadian wants to visit the buffalo, NY church, he can do that, but he has to cross the border. Not that big a deal. Now, put that in Israel terms, and people go crazy. "You have to cross a border to get to a holy site? O my god! An outrage!". Double Standard.

Israel is a peaceful country, however, LIKE ANYONE, they have to retaliate if people keep terrorizing their civilians. Don't give me any crap about the palestinians live in horrible conditions. You wantto know why they do? Because of Arafat. He takes all the aid money and spends it on his wife, and on luxury, and on TERRORISM. He can give his people a better life, but he is a jackass, doesnt do that, then blames it on Israel. Yea. That's right.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: TalkSka.com - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    AIM=IQPhat
    MSN=xshare101@hotmail.com
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Xshare
    What a joke.. I know plenty of arab israelis with land.
    No NOT a joke, its reality..

Dan Yakir, Qa_adan_s lawyer at the Association for Civil Rights in Israel, says ACRI is attempting to persuade the Supreme Court, where the case now rests, to invalidate the land leasing procedures that permits the JNF, ILA and Jewish Agency legally not to lease land to Arabs.

˛When Adel went to Katsir, he was handed forms to fill but told there was no point in filling them out because they don_t accept Arabs in their community,Ó said attorney Yakir, adding that ˛the Katsir brief states, on the record, that Jews and Arabs cannot live together, that it is not feasible for a host of reasons that mostly involve the fact that they are of different religious backgrounds and would not celebrate the same holidays, share the same values, et cetera.

Yakir explained that the Israeli Supreme Court justice is clearly reluctant to make a judgment on this case in that it will have such far-reaching ramifications. ˛Chief Justice Barak is begging everyone involved to please settle out of court,Ó Yakir said. ˛He told us that this is the most difficult decision he has faced in his whole career
    Interesting Article to read... http://www.jvibe.com/jvibeaction/issue5/tea5.shtml

-Shazad
    Last edited by s.h.a.zz.y; 04-27-2003 at 01:40 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

ForumsAddict I think you will find 9/11 had far more to do with the US policy of keeping poor parts of the world poor in order to keep it rich, the clue is in the building they hit the world trade center.
      0 Not allowed!

Israel is a peaceful country, however, LIKE ANYONE, they have to retaliate if people keep terrorizing their civilians
    Most people probably wouldn't make such a noise about israel retailiating if it didn't use tanks and jets to do it.
      0 Not allowed!

I particularly liked the ending note in this article [with due apologies to my friend shazy for quoting again from another site]

http://www.gospelcom.net/chi/GLIMPSE...glmps148.shtml

What is the nature of true Faith? How does God use suffering in the lives of His people? What can we expect from God in this troubled world? Whose side is God on in the midst of a "Holy War"? And there are other urgent, painful political questions raised. Don't we all know that all too well?
      0 Not allowed!

What can one expect "Xshare", when America has given them around 90+ billion in AID and helped them develop there own weapons..

What has a state like Palestine got to defend against such power…..
    Not to mention the number of times America has vetoed UN resolutions again Israel..

Jeezz..
    -Shazad
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by RajanUrs
    I particularly liked the ending note in this article [with due apologies to my friend shazy for quoting again from another site]

http://www.gospelcom.net/chi/GLIMPSE...glmps148.shtml

What is the nature of true Faith? How does God use suffering in the lives of His people? What can we expect from God in this troubled world? Whose side is God on in the midst of a "Holy War"? And there are other urgent, painful political questions raised. Don't we all know that all too well?
    makes you wonder eh?

-Shazad
      0 Not allowed!

What ever is going on.. Its very sad. Every single side has killed innocent people. There is no plan on stopping. I don't care who is right or wrong. I don't care who started it. In my eyes everyone there is a criminal.

Why is society set up in a way that mere politicians become world leaders?

Its not about what is holy or unholy. Its about the most sacred things in this world.. money and power.

This situation is supposed to be very complex.. People have spent decades trying to solve this crap.. Intelligent people have informed us that its not a simple solution. But seriously.. if only people stopping being 'holier-than-thou'... sincerely care for living beings.. get ego out of their pea brain heads.. Ignore what their uneducated 'religious leaders' tell them... then this problem can be solved in a single day.
    TheNetBox.com
    Affordable/Reliable/Fast web hosting
    Contact us: http://support.thenetbox.com
      0 Not allowed!

Israel is a peaceful country, however, LIKE ANYONE, they have to retaliate if people keep terrorizing their civilians.
    That's funny.

Israel launch missle to resedential area just for one terroist leader, kill children that throw stone to them and many more.
    And you call them a peaceful country.

IMO, Israel just like a dog in a crowd of cats. Just take them out and there will be peace in that region.
      0 Not allowed!

What has a state like Palestine got to defend against such power…..
    The fact is they don't need to be defensive at all. If they stop the violence, and actually try for peace, Israel will make peace and they wont need defense from israel. Thats like saying "America has a huge army. What does Canada and Mexico have against them?" It makes no sense because they are not at war.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: TalkSka.com - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    AIM=IQPhat
    MSN=xshare101@hotmail.com
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by pang
    Israel just like a dog in a crowd of cats. Just take them out and there will be peace in that region.
    take them out? how do you plan on doing that? What about the people who were born and raised there?

Its not really hard to just get along.

Either everyone gets along.. or they should all be taken out. heh. Maybe Darwin will come through and problem gets solved by its self.
    TheNetBox.com
    Affordable/Reliable/Fast web hosting
    Contact us: http://support.thenetbox.com
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: My Perspective “Arab World & United States”

"No Kingdom has ever retained its power, ever kingdom will have its fall"
    The Brits, then the Russian and USA next?

-Shazad
    There's always a first time for everything.

Hostorb
      0 Not allowed!

The fact is they don't need to be defensive at all. If they stop the violence, and actually try for peace, Israel will make peace and they wont need defense from israel. Thats like saying "America has a huge army. What does Canada and Mexico have against them?" It makes no sense because they are not at war.
    Ok so you occupy someone’s lands and expect them not to retaliate. What world are you living in..

-Shazad
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: My Perspective “Arab World & United States”

Originally posted by Hostorb
    There's always a first time for everything.

Hostorb
    I would not have any hopes of that...

-Shazad
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Perspective “Arab World & United States”

I would not have any hopes of that...

-Shazad
    No of course you wouldn't have any hopes of that.
    But unfortunately for you, you'll never get see it happen.

Hostorb
    http://www.hostorb.net
    HostOrb - Quality Linux Web Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Perspective “Arab World & United States”

Originally posted by Hostorb
    No of course you wouldn't have any hopes of that.
    But unfortunately for you, you'll never get see it happen.

Hostorb
    , thats why i have nationality in both the UK (born and breed) and USA (business)...
    You should find out more about the person your talking to before assuming things....

-Shazad
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Perspective “Arab World & United States”

, thats why i have nationality in both the UK (born and breed) and USA (business)...
    You should find out more about the person your talking to before assuming things....

-Shazad
    so you breed in the uk do you? perhaps you meant bred. then again you could breed over here also
      0 Not allowed!

Now its Iraq...Saddam...and Isreal...and Arafat...and PLO.......and N Korea.....

at one time it was Idi Amin.....Hitler. and ..Germany...Castro.......Cuba.....Che Guevera....

They just keep popping up like a jack in the box trick.......war is no use but inevitable......its all wheels within wheels to keep this world spinning
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Perspective “Arab World & United States”

Originally posted by thebyp2
    so you breed in the uk do you? perhaps you meant bred. then again you could breed over here also
    Sorry for my spelling mistake...

-Shazad
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast