Exclamation Visit Number HELP

Hi

I'm new at SEO, I add my website to adsense, analytics and statcounter, But for today per exemple :

------------------------------------------------------------
    | Adsense | Analytics | statcounter |
    Pageviews | 24 | 33 | 30 |
    I want to know how can I know how many visiter une my web site per day.??!!!!

Thank you

In Statcounter just click on website registered there after that you will get detailed info about traffic like Page Views, Unique Visits, First Time Visits, Returning Visits. In Statcounter "Unique Visitor - Based purely on a cookie, this is the total of the returning visits and first time visits - all your visitors."
    7eye Technologies : web development company
    Blog: TechBiz

Ok I can see now
    thank you so much

You should also be using Analytics or some other similar program on your site such as Piwik.
    A2 Optimized WordPress Hosting From A2 Hosting - 6X Faster Page Loads. Up To 20X Faster On Our Turbo Servers. WordPress Auto-Installed! ManageWP Account. US & European Data Centers. Server Rewind Backups. 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support. Also Featuring High Performance VPS Hosting!

Login in to your analytics account and on the first page itself it will show how many visits that your website has in a period of time, if you click the website name to which you want to see the visits you will get the details of day to day visits.

Yes ponnamravindra that's my question there is different between adsense and analytics even if there are both google service, I think each one have some calcul properties...