Thumbs up Freddy Got Fingered

I know it's probably been out for a while but if you have not seen it and are not easy to toss your groceries, then you have to see this movie

It's the stupidest most dumbest movie I've ever seen - so stupid it's funny.

I'm not an easily offended person, but that movie is one of the most disgusting, misguided pieces of cinematic refuse I've ever seen.

I loved the movie. I want to be just like Tom Green when I grow up

hey you guys saw Malibus Most Wanted?
    Its funny as hell -2 thumbs up

If you want i can give you guys a discription of the movie
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

hehe, have to admit I enjoyed Freddy Got Fingered - there's just something about Tom Green's insanity that appeals to me. My better half didn't enjoy it though - in fact she was physically dry wretching during the cow scene.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Yea It was funny... haha
    Money is the root of all evil. So if you don't want to go crazy, give it all to me

Originally posted by lightnin
    I'm not an easily offended person, but that movie is one of the most disgusting, misguided pieces of cinematic refuse I've ever seen.
    I agree, it was absolutely horrible. The only funny part that I recall was when he put the regular telephone in the briefcase and pretended it was a cellphone at the restaurant heh.

We hardly even stayed through the whole movie, if movie tickets didn't cost $8.75 a piece we probably would've walked out.

My favorite part was the skate board ramp where his friend fell..... Well if you seen the movie you know

Tom Green used to be better. If any of you have ever listened to his Midnight Caller radio shows that aired in Ottawa, (1994), you'd understand... His cable access shows for Rogers were just as good...

Now, well, all I'd say is that he's changed a bit...
    Signature.

Worst movie ever! Well, almost.

I think the movie could've been a lot better...
    <?php include_once('signature'); ?>

CKY works for me.

Tom Green is alright, though, he isn't as funny as he used to be.
    Can you be scared half to death twice?

Tom Green is one of my gods.. have all his videos and even copies on dvd.. Loved the move!

Talking these are funny too...

1. Baseketball - created and starring the two guys who created South Park. In fact, they interview them in the DVD version in the bonus footage and they said that they think South park will only last a few episodes. They were soooo wrong. Great flick though.

2. Dirty Work - Norm MacDonald is always good for a laugh and add in appearances by Chevy Chase, Adam Sandler, Chris Farley (his last I believe). Funny film.

Tom Green is trying really hard to be funny, but all he does is just digging himself dipper in mud. Sorry folks, he ain't funny. A little moronic maybe.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

This is the most abhorrent waste of celluloid ever produced.

Humour takes intelligence and wit. Tom Green merely goes for shock value. That's not humour and it's not funny. It is, however, sick.

I pity Tom Green. He is in obvious need of therapy. There are certain lines which define sane and insane behaviour, and I think about the only thing he accomplished in this movie was to show the world that he has crossed over that line.