Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosting&Designs View Post
    Nope, we had to change them right after posting it here. Open a new ticket for root please.
    I only have to give up these servers, because you can not modify the bill, has lost half of the billing cycle, I can not continue to pay for windows because of your service.
    continue Payments will to more losses

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting&Designs View Post
    Nope, we had to change them right after posting it here. Open a new ticket for root please.
    Not before others had used it to log into the server as posted earlier. I have removed the image from both posts...in the future always a good idea to shade out any personally identifying information or login credentials before posting online (and really think through before posting that kind of stuff...does it violate your privacy policy with the customer?).

I would also recommend wiping the server completely as who knows who was able to access before the pass was changed. And given the format of the password, I would rework your default password protocol to prevent brute force now that people have seen the format used. Just my 2cents, take it as you wish.

I'm so sorry for this this thread is ridiculous.
    Web Developer

Quote Originally Posted by myusahost View Post
    I also promised my client within 48 hours to activate, because the delay, I refund for my client, this is the difference
    That's your problem, not the company you chose, and certainly not ours. Next time, you need to allow time for this to happen.

Again, it's just flat out unrealistic to expect that your server is delivered over the weekend, or progress is made on it. Just because you want it to be, doesn't mean it will

Have realistic expectations, give realistic deadlines. There's nothing wrong with a 3-5 day turnaround for servers, ESPECIALLY over the weekend.

The company in question NEVER did anything wrong here, except to accept your order, which was shady to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by twhiting9275 View Post
    That's your problem, not the company you chose, and certainly not ours. Next time, you need to allow time for this to happen.

Again, it's just flat out unrealistic to expect that your server is delivered over the weekend, or progress is made on it. Just because you want it to be, doesn't mean it will

Have realistic expectations, give realistic deadlines. There's nothing wrong with a 3-5 day turnaround for servers, ESPECIALLY over the weekend.

The company in question NEVER did anything wrong here, except to accept your order, which was shady to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by twhiting9275 View Post

So you are the seller, I already don't want to argue with you.

Yes. for 3 or 5 days is normal, even for a longer time.
    I put forward my expectations before order, order after the confirmed.
    You can say everything is not guaranteed after the order.
    Don't literally promised to the customer request if you can't do, every time is precious.
    I can get service more quickly in other idc .
    I am ordered because talk with you before orde , now all these dialogue are invalid.
    Ok, you win

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123