Smile Any ScriptLance users here?

Hi all,

Are there any ScriptLance users here? What do you think of it? How many projects were you involved in so far?

For those who don't know yet, I hurry to share my true excitement. ScriptLance.com has over 2000 programmers bidding for your project. And prices are very affordable beacuse people are bidding to your project. I'm no programmer, but those guys over there can do absolutely anything! They can literally clone any site on the Internet of any complexity - its just amazing.

I myself used it a few times already. Had three projects done (mainly script installations, which cost me 30 bucks in total.

I had to tell this to you since I'm enjoying it very much and thought you should at least be aware of such a site. (I know, there is eLance, but its very expensive).

Best,
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

I did a script for someone over there. Although the customer was overly satisfied, I stopped cuz people pay too less for a lot of work. I had to create a whole resume site (scripts + Graphics) with e-commerce module (worldpay).