Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Okay guys, this is getting ridiculous. How long does it take to click a button after the wad I just threw down for this? I mean I'm local for God's sake. I have to budget! I'm gambling on a half year's pay on this, and the dude a few posts up gets in 10 minutes? I'm appalled, outraged, and insulted. I told my family I had a big announcememnt - that I'd made a big decision, and now I'm stalling them. Is that fair?

Quote Originally Posted by jetfirenetworks View Post
    Okay guys, this is getting ridiculous. How long does it take to click a button after the wad I just threw down for this? I mean I'm local for God's sake. I have to budget! I'm gambling on a half year's pay on this, and the dude a few posts up gets in 10 minutes? I'm appalled, outraged, and insulted. I told my family I had a big announcememnt - that I'd made a big decision, and now I'm stalling them. Is that fair?
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Can you see me laughing? For that matter, do you think I'd be laughing? Don't insult me any more than WHT already has. My wife and I are talking about children this year - our future - so don't throw a snippy little remark at me when you have absolutely no idea what's at stake, okay? Thanks.

Can you see me laughing? For that matter, do you think I'd be laughing? Don't insult me any more than WHT already has. My wife and I are talking about children this year - our future - so don't throw a snippy little remark at me when you have absolutely no idea what's at stake, okay? Thanks.
    Gold memberships requires a continuing stream of gold. Are you saying that you do not have unlimited gold?

Are you kidding me? Are you for real? Weren't you raised to have a sense of compassion? The slightest bit of empathy? It's patently obvious you haven't got a bit of respect for anyone. Thanks for being such a big help, now leave me alone.

Are you kidding me? Are you for real? Weren't you raised to have a sense of compassion? The slightest bit of empathy? It's patently obvious you haven't got a bit of respect for anyone. Thanks for being such a big help.
    Your welcome indeed. Enjoy your Gold!

Please be patient while Sales works through orders. I'll be at the office in a little over two hours. We'll get it sorted.

Thanks for the patience of those being patient. Be calm and you won't end up a patient.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftWareRevue View Post
    Please be patient while Sales works through orders. I'll be at the office in a little over two hours. We'll get it sorted.

Thanks for the patience of those being patient. Be calm and you won't end up a patient.
    HEY! Why does he get upgraded first?
    I HAVE MORE GOLD THEN HIM!

I want names!

I'm sorry Dennis. Really. I don't mean to get excited on the forums, it's just such an investment for someone of my size, and Artie's little 'comment' over there snapped my last nerve. I don't know what his problem is but I don't even know him, so I don't know why he's on me like that. Not cool, ask me.

Please process my order so I can sell my account on eBay ASAP.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

We simply weren't prepared for such an influx of orders. And I know that if I spent over $50k on something, I'd want it then. Right now! So I completely understand anyone who's paid and hasn't received the upgrade yet. I'm still traveling, so I'm not sure what method (if they have something defined) they're going through orders.

All I have to say is, thank goodness for restrooms with wifi when you travel.

Quote Originally Posted by ZKuJoe View Post
    Please process my order so I can sell my account on eBay ASAP.
    Not sure they're transferable. But I'll check. And you might want to hold off a bit. If they cap offers and allow transfer, you might be on to something.

What's the hold up?

Order No. WHT-GOLD-348002

Quote Originally Posted by ArtieT View Post
    What's the hold up?
    Order No. WHT-GOLD-348002
    Thus proving your little reboot theory is useless. Now ask me whether or not I'm smiling.

I love my gold membership!

It makes me feel better than all of you peasants who are still struggling. Let me give you all some advice that changed my life and thrust me into the 1%, so you too can enjoy the life that I lead:

ALPHA. MASTER. RESELLER.

Seriously, there was a guy on here late last year who bought a Lamborghini after getting into the Alpha Master Reseller market just eight months earlier.

Thus proving your little reboot theory is useless. Now ask me whether or not I'm smiling.
    HEY! Don't bash it. It worked for you. Your gold aren't you?

Your welcome, by the way.

Order placed and accepted -- not sure what everyone is talking about regarding the delays.

My question is, is there an upper limit on the GIF size? I have a full HD (1920x1080) GIF that gives a brief tour of our datacenter that I'd like to include in our sig. I'm willing to be reasonable and shrink it down to 1280x800 (does anybody even use 1366x768 anymore?), but I'd prefer to keep it at full HD if possible.

Thanks.
    Fresh Roasted Hosting :: High-performance Harrisburg web hosting since 2012!
    "The only thing better than the world's best customer service is never needing them in the first place."
    Shared :: VPS :: Reseller :: Dedicated :: Co-Location :: SSL Certificates

I must be ordering wrong.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Quote Originally Posted by FRH Lisa View Post
    Order placed and accepted -- not sure what everyone is talking about regarding the delays.

My question is, is there an upper limit on the GIF size? I have a full HD (1920x1080) GIF that gives a brief tour of our datacenter that I'd like to include in our sig. I'm willing to be reasonable and shrink it down to 1280x800 (does anybody even use 1366x768 anymore?), but I'd prefer to keep it at full HD if possible.

Thanks.
    Well that's not expecting much, lol. I doubt it but you could ask. I'm still checking out my surroundings here. It's almost time for me to tell my wife. Wish me luck.

And for the record, I do use 1366x768. Isn't that still a pretty normal res?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence-J View Post
    Will you be phasing out the corporate membership? The gold has tons of additional features but costly.
    Gold is simply another option. Corporate has plenty. Gold is for those that want a bit more exposure.

You just made my day
    Your Hosting Partner of Choice
    ...everything stored in NVMe

I think we need a gold forum, so we can talk about the peasants I mean users in private.
    Last edited by ArtieT; 04-01-2014 at 10:21 AM.

@SoftWareRevue, you need to update the image in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftWareRevue View Post
    Gold is simply another option. Corporate has plenty. Gold is for those that want a bit more exposure.
    I am from Holland. Isn't that vierd? Yesh!

I love gooooooold.
    Respectfully,
    Mr. Terrence

Quote Originally Posted by Actor reading actual testimonial
    At first I thought "there's no way this can be real" but then I bought my Gold membership and I tripled my net worth in less than 24 hours. If I can do it, so can you!
    Thanks WHT!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast