Concern about banned hosts

If you're searching WHT to see what reviews there have been on a company... and you don't find anything... does that mean nothing has been posted about them - good or bad - or does that mean they've been banned?

One of the things that attracted me to WHT in the first place was being able to do a search on hosts.

But how do you know what is under ********.com? Does ***********.com show up in a search and let you know the company was banned?

Just a thought.
    DStar

I'm unsure about how to find what *'s mean.

If you do not find anything on a host it doesn't mean anything. There's many very good hosts that do not come here. There's many very good (and high priced) hosts most people wouldn't pay for unless you're a corporate office.
    What does one host say to the other? "(HostA) Want to go see a movie?" "(HostB) Sure, can your parents drive?"

I'm premium, and no, I did not have to pay $6 a month to figure that out.

If you post a question about a host you try to find information about, and the name comes up ******ed, then the host is banned for one reason or other. If you try to write the name another way, with spaces or so, to find out what people know, then you will see (hopefully) a number of different ways the name of the host can be written here. Then use that to extend your search.
    "Stop flame-wars - Report a post"
    The original Kitty Lizard

The search fuction here leaves a bit to be desired anyway, but chances are if you search for xyzhost.com it will show up in a search because it is usually in the thread title (which doesn't change if it has been banned afterwards).

Edit: I just did a search for C I host (without the spaces) and got this http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...archid=1150057

Ok, thank you.
    DStar