Post Suggestions to New company for Reseller hosting & Dedicated server managment

We are a group of system administrators. We worked on Linux and CPanel, Plesk and Ensim technologies. We have been working with a reputed NOC, but are no longer with them. We are aware of the market demands and need of people. We know what a reseller want and also the fact that hardly any reseller gets it.

We are planning to start off a new company that would specialize in reseller hosting and dedicated server management. What we planning at the moment is providing reseller hosing for CPanel servers. Later on we would also like to introduce plesk and ensim .We would give an assurance of 1 hour response time guarantee and the resolution time not more than 4 hours, after the client has responded.

Introducing an add-on control panel to the resellers where they can manipulate their resold accounts, and also have features like shell access for their resold accounts is also planned. The control panel will contain many other features which we do not want to disclose right now. If there is any feature that you want us to integrate, please let us know. If it is feasible and appealing we shall definitely include it. The add-on panel for the resellers is in the design phase and we can add the features now. We would be releasing the commercial version of add-on panel as a new product too, so that other hosting companies will be able to install it. As of now, what we require is suggestions from your end on what the resellers would want to include in their panel, things that are not already available. I am very sure that every reseller out here would have wanted something or the other to be included in control panel so that they could do their work easy. We have compiled all such data we obtained during our past experience and designing the project on the basis of that. We assure you that it is worthwhile.

Thank you.
    White Castle Knight
    The knight in shinning armour.

What do you mean by the add-on control panel. Most of the features are already there in WHM. Now why do you need another one. Yes....it will be good if you give root access to the resellers, they can work more efficiantly, but I would not prefer to be hosted here, I dont want other resellers to check out my domains and the details.

Sorry to say it bluntly, I really dont think this is going to work out.

From my experience as web developer, i know that many websites needs features that are not present in CPanel, like "search in site" - to allow visitors to search in their site, "feedback form (or contact form / product request form)".

Daniel Toma
    webdevhost.net