ddos null-routing

This is for a future product I'm speccing out relating to game servers. Any other providers offer similar things to this:

DDos "ATTACKDETECTION" (light attacks only)
    http://www.reliablesite.net/ddos-protection/

How much are the limits to using this? Is 10 times per day per dedicated server too much? (attack size 3 Gbps 100byte packet size)

I've seen a lot of providers say they null-route for free, but I think that only is true if you get a small DDoS attack once a year or something. But I'm talking about more like constant attacks multiple times per day per dedicated server the kinds you frequently see on DayZ game servers etc.

Null routing is basically where all traffic to a specific IP or IP range is denied, so null routing would simply render access to your server via that IP (or a set of IPs) inaccessible.
    Clouveo - SSD/NVMe Cloud VPS & Web Hosting
    Cloud VPS Servers | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups | One Click Apps | Custom ISOs
    clouveo.com | Locations: [UK] London, [NL] Amsterdam, [US] Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by petrushka View Post
    This is for a future product I'm speccing out relating to game servers. Any other providers offer similar things to this:

DDos "ATTACKDETECTION" (light attacks only)
    http://www.reliablesite.net/ddos-protection/

How much are the limits to using this? Is 10 times per day per dedicated server too much? (attack size 3 Gbps 100byte packet size)

I've seen a lot of providers say they null-route for free, but I think that only is true if you get a small DDoS attack once a year or something. But I'm talking about more like constant attacks multiple times per day per dedicated server the kinds you frequently see on DayZ game servers etc.
    Our system is fully automated, it doesn't matter if you get 1 attack per day or 10 attacks.

You can contact us directly with any questions that you may have.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Criot View Post
    Null routing is basically where all traffic to a specific IP or IP range is denied, so null routing would simply render access to your server via that IP (or a set of IPs) inaccessible.
    In this particular case, the application (it's a tunnel/proxy service) listens on multiple IP's and generally isn't affected by the loss of a small number of IP Addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by RSNET-John View Post
    Our system is fully automated, it doesn't matter if you get 1 attack per day or 10 attacks.

You can contact us directly with any questions that you may have.
    Good to know, thanks! I'll keep you in mind for the East Coast side of things.

But I'm also looking for a similar anti-DDoS package like that in the West Coast area (ideally Los Angeles or San Fran) that would be good too. Anyone with Swiftway, Quadranet, or 100tb.com that ran into this kind of thing? I think they use manual null-routing but can't remember.

Anyone with Swiftway, Quadranet, or 100tb.com that ran into this kind of thing? I think they use manual null-routing but can't remember.
    We are currently testing our new panel that includes the ability for clients to nullroute their Ipv4 as well as allowing customers to set up parameters when a nullroute should be applied automatically.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

In this particular case, the application (it's a tunnel/proxy service) listens on multiple IP's and generally isn't affected by the loss of a small number of IP Addresses.

But I'm also looking for a similar anti-DDoS package like that in the West Coast area (ideally Los Angeles or San Fran) that would be good too. Anyone with Swiftway, Quadranet, or 100tb.com that ran into this kind of thing? I think they use manual null-routing but can't remember.

staminus.net has auto null routing and you can get attacked 1000 times a day, they dont care. However their ips WILL null route on around 50k pps/150mbs. So its light but at least there is some protection default, at least there used to be. Not sure now as they are trying to push that secureport.

Some of the tools we've made are proprietary: automatically detecting attacks and patterns, and will mitigate the attack to prevent service interruptions to others on our network.

Customers may also nullroute their own IPs via the secure client portal as well as lifting them.
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

I am with Quadranet and their nullrouting is absolutely great! I can null IP's from their panel which is really helpful. Dustin is just a pleasure to deal with.. ordered another server last night.

I am also with Reliablesite and they support this feature too I believe, I just seen it recently in the control panel when trying to pay a bill.. never used it with reliablesite though.
    TrentaHost INC. || Fully Managed DDoS Protected Services Globally (NA - EU - Asia)
    Reseller Hosting- Pure SSD | Litespeed | Imunify360 | CloudLinux | 24x7 Support | Mailchannels
    Linux & Windows DDoS Protected SSD VPS - cPanel / WHM | DDoS Protection | Let's Encrypt | Pure-SSD
    DDoS Protected Locations : Portland, OR (North America) | Amsterdam, NL (Europe) | Singapore (Asia)

Quote Originally Posted by TrentaHost View Post
    I am also with Reliablesite and they support this feature too I believe, I just seen it recently in the control panel when trying to pay a bill.. never used it with reliablesite though.
    Yes, we do have the feature. You can either null route the IP yourself or have our system automatically null route it when you receive an attack exceeding your port speed.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Quote Originally Posted by TrentaHost View Post
    I am with Quadranet and their nullrouting is absolutely great! I can null IP's from their panel which is really helpful. Dustin is just a pleasure to deal with.. ordered another server last night.
    Appreciate the kind words! It has been an absolute please working with you and we're glad to have partnered with your company.
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com