Hi WHT,

We have decided to offer a fantastic promotion - 40% recurring discount off all Premium Shared Hosting Packages.

Simply use the coupon PREMIUMWHT40 when checking out to enjoy a 40% recurring discount. This is applicable for all billing terms (monthly, semi-annually, annually).

Premium Accounts come with an initial support ticket response time guaranteed to be within 30 minutes.

***All Orders upgraded to the next package up when paying annually***

Premium 3 account will be upgraded to 20GB Disk Space and 200GB Bandwidth.

Guarantees••••••••••••

• 24/7/365 Premium Support

We include 24/7 support, we aim to answer all support tickets within 30 minutes although 90% of tickets are answered within 10 minutes.

• 30 Days Money Back

Star Web Hosting provides a 30 Days Money Back guarantee on our Shared Hosting packages. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with our service during the first 30 days of your sign up, you are entitled to a full refund of your initial payment. (This does not include domain names, dedicated IP addresses, SSL Certificates, VPS etc.)

• 99.9% Uptime SLA

We understand that uptime is vital to our clients. At Star Web Hosting, we promise you a minimum of 99.9% uptime when you host with us. If the uptime figure goes below 99.9%, we will credit your account with a free month. Please view our Service Level Agreement page for more information.

US/SG Shared Hosting Packages ••••••••••••

Features••••••••••••

CloudFlare

CloudFlare accelerates your website's loading speed up to 30% by delivering the content on it through a Content Delivery Network (CDN). This expands your website's global reach, ensuring that people from different locations around the world who visit your website experience faster page loading speeds.

CloudLinux

CloudLinux ensures increased server stability and more efficient use of server resources. Never again will a malfunctioning script or abusive user cause the entire server and your website to be slowed down.

CageFS - is a virtualized file system to effectively contain each user in there own cage for extra security.

php selector - Each control panel (cPanel) has the ability to easily change the php version being used by a few simple clicks.

Instant Setup

We automate all our sign ups so the moment we receive your payment and the fraud checks have been carried out, your account is automatically setup by our system.

LiteSpeed Powered Servers

LiteSpeed powered servers are up to 9 times faster than Apache or 3 times faster when running in SSL. If your website is PHP intensive, expect performance to increase by over 50%.

One Click Installer

We provide you with Softaculous to easily install popular scripts on your website. Even if you have no prior knowledge of coding, you can install blogs, forums, polls and much more with the ease of a click.

Redundant DNS

We use a DNS cluster setup with nameservers in various geographical locations to increase redundancy.

Shell Access (Jailed)

We provide Jailed SSH Access upon request, simply submit a support ticket to request this for free.

Backup (Daily)

Daily backups are taken and stored on a server in a different data centre / country.

From within cPanel you have the ability to restore the whole account, individual files, SSL certificate information, DNS information etc. at the click of a button.

Premium 1
Disk Space: 2 GB
Bandwidth: 50 GB
Domains Allowed: 1
Price Per Month: $3.27 - Now only $1.96 with discount

US - Sign up now!

SG - Sign up now!

Premium 2
Disk Space: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 75 GB
Domains Allowed: 5
Price Per Month: $6.48 - Now only $3.89 with discount

US - Sign up now!

SG - Sign up now!

Premium 3
Disk Space: 10 GB
Bandwidth: 100 GB
Domains Allowed: 10
Price Per Month: $11.41 - Now only $6.85 with discount

US - Sign up now!

SG - Sign up now!

Secure greater savings by signing up for semi-annual package or annual package.

Visit the Premium Shared Hosting package page for more information

Product Addons ••••••••••••

Dedicated IP: US = $3.28/month SG = $4.18

* Dedicated IP addresses will only be issues for a valid reason i.e. SSL Certificate

Others ••••••••••••

Terms of Service

If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact us through Pre- Sales Enquiries.

All packages are available in US dollars ($) and GB pounds (£)

Reviews -

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1243515

RateLobby Reviews (Last 7)

This is a follow-up from my previous review of Star Web Hosting which I submitted 12 months ago.

I now have 2 active accounts, and another account I manage on behalf of a client with Star Web Hosting and support is top notch.

Any issues I've had have been investigated and fixed very quickly and Stuart replies to emails and tickets usually within an hour, both during normal working hours and at weekends.

I switched from another UK provider who sometimes took days to respond to tickets, so Stuart's response times were a breath of fresh air.

I use the UK-based servers and response times are fast. So good that in fact I'm in the process of migrating a number of sites from another host which is 4x more expensive!

When it comes to hosting you want 2 things...support and server speed. Star Web Hosting deliver on both and I can't recommend them enough.
Fantastic web hosting, great uptime, constantly kept in the loop if maintenance work is required.
Support is always responsive, fast and friendly. The service provided represents fantastic value for money and beats my last host hands down!
I would highly recommend Star Web Hosting, they have gone above and beyond my expectations.
best shared hosting support and help i get from starwebhosting.co.uk team. keep it up guys
I have been a customer for about half a year and never have i had such a good host! You really can't beat these guys, i have never had any downtime in the whole 6 months. I will be a long time customer thanks to there great customer service and prices.
I have been a customer of Stuart and his team since March 2011 with a reseller plan on one of their UK servers.

I must say that the service level is EXCELLENT! I never had a problem with them. They were always true with their 99.9% uptime promise.

Most important, during each common maintenance operation like dns change, server migration, CPanel/WHT transfert account, I've received an effective and reactive assistance.

Excellent service, absolutely recommended. If you are a reseller and want your clients to be safe and happy, sign up for Hoststellar.com / StarWebHosting.co.uk.

Keep up the good work!
When I was new to the web hosting industry I tried a few of those cheap hosts offering unlimited hosting only to learn the hard way that unlimited hosting is just a trick to fool naive customers. I found StarWebHosting and decided to give them a try and their service has been very good. Tech support is very polite and their responses are technical and specific to your problem rather than some vague or useless reply. Every support ticket I've had was resolved within a quick time. The only thing I could wish for in future is for them to offer services from a US East server location.
I've been with StarWebHosting for almost 2 years now. To be honest, at first I started using their service, just because their prices were incredibly low. Now I can say that it's not only the prices that make me stay with them. I am more than satisfied with their service, mainly because they offer fast and reliable support. I've never seen that in any other hosting companies I've worked with. So if you're looking for hosting and don't want to spend a fortune on that, this is your best bet!