Best Practices in the Global Internet

The following is commentary by i2Coalition Chairman and Co-founder Christian Dawson and originally appeared on CircleID.

http://www.i2coalition.com/wp-conten...7912330307.jpgi2Coalition Chair Christian Dawson

In an increasingly global environment, the Internet infrastructure industry faces a diverse set of serious issues that we as an industry need to address together. To look at these concerns, an area of focus for the Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2Coalition) has been best practices for our industry. Our approach to developing best practices encapsulates three areas, always with the goal of striking the right balance between security, safety and privacy: working with experts and industry professionals; identifying like-minded partners; and fostering the growth of the Internet economy.

On March 5th, members of the i2Coalition will be traveling to Washington, D.C. to take part in our second annual “Internet Education Day on Capitol Hill.” Here, leaders of the Internet infrastructure industry will come together with staff and members of Congress to discuss best practices, policy goals and the potential for growth of the Internet economy when all parts of the industry’s ecosystem are working together.

Read the full post on*CircleID.

This is a great read. Thank you for the information.

Best Practices

That's Right. No doubt a major part of economy is now resting on the Internet World and major vigilant practices are to be observed, One can not let go of even a petty issue now a days.