Angry Post Timeouts or what? Very frustrating....

Sign onto the Internet, load up IE, type in www.webhostingtalk.com, homepage loads and I notice the 'new' icon on all the categories (like normal)....scroll down, click View New Posts and get a Sorry No Threads Match Your Criteria. I come back and load the homepage and all the 'new' icons are now dark and:

Time Now: 02:07 AM.

I can't even browse the site fast enough to know what threads are new and which aren't. Apparently the "wait-until-not-new" time on this forum is non-existant.

Anyone else having this problem?
    "Last year, some resourceful software enthusiasts cracked Sony Music's proprietary technology simply by scribbling around the edges of the disc with a Magic Marker pen, thus enabling playback on any device." - news.com

This is a bug that's been around for a while. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. This morning it worked for me, what was nice, becasue I've been away over Easter. Tomorrow it might not work.
    "Stop flame-wars - Report a post"
    The original Kitty Lizard

Yep. I love using "View new posts"

Don't always work though.

But nice when it does.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Always seems to work for me.
    What does one host say to the other? "(HostA) Want to go see a movie?" "(HostB) Sure, can your parents drive?"

I'm premium, and no, I did not have to pay $6 a month to figure that out.