PHP/MySql web designer looking for work. Will work Cheap.

Hello, My name is Anthony Wertz and I am looking for any kind of work related to PHP and MySQL programming. I can do full-scale websites or small scripts.

Am I credible? In all honesty I am sure you could trust me as a programmer. I have developed and still run to this day www.rpginfinity.com, and I played a part in the creation of www.gamingw.net, a site which now houses over 8,700 registered users.

In closing, I am a freelance programmer and don't want to take on permanent tasks - I just want to help out those who need a quick script, need help configuring or setting up web applications, or even anyone needing any type of dynamic content. Yes, I do charge for work, but I am very lenient with my pricing. Most of the time I will allow the client to determine what the work is worth. Through the development process, I will let you see progress on your script and test it while in development and when it's complete, before any transactions have been made.

To contact me, please send an email to anomy@rpginfinity.com
    or contact me through the following..

MSN - anomyw3@hotmail.com
    AIM - klinrox

Thank you, and have a nice day!
    Last edited by Anthony T.W.; 04-22-2003 at 04:07 PM.

either not worky

you need to remove the comma at the end of the url, so the links would be:

www.rpginfinity.com

&

www.gamingw.net

Edited them. Sorry about that. Good 'ole vB.

Could you take a look at www.canz.biz the search engine (Gallery)there, for photos desparately needs work, (actually really needs to be rebuilt) can't pay you in $$$ but can offer you many trades, free hosting, photos, graphic design, advertising, are maybe something else. Take a look, and we can talk Turkey.

Lynn www.canz.biz