WordPress Designer

Our current site is www.rightservers.com and it's on Joomla. I'm not looking for generic applications, those will be ignored. This is one assignment for the time being to test out the candidate, there is a lot more work in the future for this website and about a dozen other websites.

I'm looking for somebody with experience using the Avada theme (http://themeforest.net/item/avada-re...-theme/2833226) that can show me the work they have done. If you have not used Avada but have used other WordPress themes, please show me only examples that relate to our offering.

We have some revised content from the old site that we would like to start with. I have a zip file with the content we want in this site and we would like your opinion on the content as you're designing the site. Main thing I need for the time being is the design, I can work on SEO later if you don't feel comfortable with the SEO portion.

Key items I'm looking for:
    - Creative with content layout and placement
    - Knowledgeable with SEO and advertising techniques (implement on-page SEO for the time being)
    - Can create the appropriate 303 redirects and whatever else is necessary to keep the existing SEO juices from the existing site
    - Knows what it takes to get visitor conversions (call-to-action)
    - Created websites offering professional services (Servers or IT services for example)
    - Can create mock-up images for the time being (we will work on that in another assignment)
    - Designed hosting websites/content is an asset

Website designs that we like:
    - www.mint.com
    - http://www.uberflip.com/
    - https://www.financeit.ca

To Apply:
    - NO GENERIC COVER LETTERS
    - Please list three websites only from your portfolio that would represent why you are the ideal candidate
    - If you are working on the SEO: Indicate what you would be doing for SEO (number of characters for title, description, image alt, etc.)
    - Recommend WordPress plugins that you would like to install
    - Recommend what sliders you would use
    - Showcase your creativity as we will be leaning on you more for creativity rather than your content building skills, we can produce the content within 24 hours of your request

Contact me for the attachment (yazan [at] rightservers.com or skype RightServers)
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed VPS and Fully Managed Bare Metal Servers in US & Canada. We want to empower entrepreneurs to grow their business, not their IT headaches. Managed is better.
    High Availability | SSD | DirectAdmin & Softaculous | Daily Backups |Firewall & Security |30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Hey there!,

I'm Will head developer for WD & DG LLC here in NYC. I'm more then happy to support
    you 100% 1 on 1. Lets connect? skype: webdevelopmentgroup or call me up 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0

WILL -

Please remove this thread, thank you.
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed VPS and Fully Managed Bare Metal Servers in US & Canada. We want to empower entrepreneurs to grow their business, not their IT headaches. Managed is better.
    High Availability | SSD | DirectAdmin & Softaculous | Daily Backups |Firewall & Security |30 Day Money Back Guarantee