I think it would be a good idea...

I think it would be a good idea... if you have opened a Billing forum... or make it a sub forum in the Runnning a Hosting Business.
    Marketing For Hosting Companies:

Can you give us three good reasons why?

Originally posted by anon-e-mouse
    Can you give us three good reasons why?
    1) Easier for those people who read those very specific posts in billing forum before they post the question like "What is ModernBill". Some of them don't even want to read the software's description on its homepage. *sigh* Softwares and Control Panel forums mixed up with all errors and bugs questions.

2) A better place for others to throw their anger when they're being charged by certain host after account cancellation. Although most of them are those who don't want to listen others advises, but it would still be nice to have those posts hanging around in other forums than the Web Hosting forum. The reason is, personally, I think billing type of questions should not be involved for someone in judging a host and should not even be evaluated in a public forum. If they want, post it in another forum where most newbies don't concern too much to read.

3) Place for hosts to discuss and publish their packages rates and seeking for advices on setting up prices professionally. I know it sounds a bit crippy, but been trying hard to think of the third one.

Not really a related point, but next time could you post using a more detailed/suited topic?
    Have you Floble'd today?

Originally posted by sanjiv
    Not really a related point, but next time could you post using a more detailed/suited topic?
    What's wrong with it?