agray Guest

Question

I need help. There is so much misinformation out there. Can you recommend a quality, low cost host. I'll need Frontpage extensions, but not a whole lot of space or bandwidth. My main concerns are speed and reliability. Please help me avoid getting ripped off. Can anyone tell me objectively how well NoMonthlyFees works? Thanks.

Originally posted by agray:
    I need help. There is so much misinformation out there. Can you recommend a quality, low cost host. I'll need Frontpage extensions, but not a whole lot of space or bandwidth. My main concerns are speed and reliability. Please help me avoid getting ripped off. Can anyone tell me objectively how well NoMonthlyFees works? Thanks.

I hosted my domain there back in december I had an aweful time of it the support was aweful my SMTP was down for a month my site that was monitored by netwhistle went down almost everyday. I moved my domain to another host and had to get the BBB (Better Business Bearu(sp) involved to get them to honor the 30 day refund. it was without a doubt the most frustruating hosting experience Ive ever had.

I wish there had been a place like this board when I was looking at Nomonthlyfees

Good Luck to you

haner Guest

go with nomonthly.com. they are better.

Pteradactyl Guest

As I remember, nomonthlyfees.com's webpage is simply a slightly modified rip-off of the Alabanza web page. I know nothing of their service, but if they can't even be bothered to make their own webpage...

Related Posts from theWHIR.com