Windows Server 2012 and Exchange 2013 Setup Services

I will soon be setting up an office with a few staff and I wanted to have an on site central windows server 2012. I need the workstation computers to be able to log into this server, like they do in big organisations (not sure what the technical term is). I need Exchange Server 2013 set up and configured so work emails go through the server. And finally I need some kind of networked drive space so each user has a share of the server drive space.

I was attempting to learn how to do this myself and thought it would be better to leave it to the pros!

Does anyone know of any windows server management services that can remotely set this up for me?

You will need sharepoint services installed and integrated. Its better to find someone local to set it up as its is possible that you will run in to frequent maintenance calls as internal infrastructure setup is also involved.

I recommend Supportlobby.com, excellent service and very professional
    WebSitePanel/ MspControl / SolidCP / Smartermail / Installation / Configuration / Troubleshooting / Migrations
    Windows Server Management / Security / Hardening
    I speak English and Spanish

Quote Originally Posted by wasimkham View Post
    I wanted to have an on site central windows server 2012. I need the workstation computers to be able to log into this server, like they do in big organisations (not sure what the technical term is).
    You mean a domain? Or RDP? or VDI?

Quote Originally Posted by wasimkham View Post
    I need Exchange Server 2013 set up and configured so work emails go through the server.
    TBH, since you don't have any idea on what you're doing and since you are only setting up a small office, it would be much much cheaper just to go with Office 365 instead of buying Server 2012, Exchange 2013 and user CALs and a server and putting it on a crappy business internet connection especially if email is the lifeline of your company.

Comcast Business have pretty good connection (not sure about other areas). I was told that business lines are different from residential. So far my client does not have any problems running a

50/10 Mbit (my occasional speed test averages about 30/11).
    Couple that with office 5x office 365 (5.00/usr per month)
    and the numbers work out great for my client.

Before picture:
    Verizon land lines / DSL
    Client planned to do a server environment setup for xchange / sharepoint

After picture:
    Comcast Business
    VOIP
    5x Dedicated IP
    Office 365

and it cost less

Quote Originally Posted by aerical View Post
    TBH, since you don't have any idea on what you're doing and since you are only setting up a small office, it would be much much cheaper just to go with Office 365 instead of buying Server 2012, Exchange 2013 and user CALs and a server and putting it on a crappy business internet connection especially if email is the lifeline of your company.
    I totally agree over this.