Request for free assistance on one page design

Greetings!

Can anyone help me in coming up with a home page design of an online museum website? It is a website that will showcase our local artists and give them exposure. They need also to earn something out of their paintings to sustain their art activities and support their families.

Please do help. Thank you.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

* Web Development

Hi,

Do you have any reference site in mind?

Please add on skype: portrave.sreedhu

Thanks

Smile

Hi, I just sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imago-allan View Post
    Can anyone help me in coming up with a home page design of an online museum website? It is a website that will showcase our local artists and give them exposure. They need also to earn something out of their paintings to sustain their art activities and support their families.
    Awesome Logo & Web Design Service. Really! - Web Design Portfolio / Logo Design Portfolio

We can do a complete professional design for free, when you try BannerOS. BannerOS is the software that will power your website and allow you to easily make changes after we design the site. It starts at $19.95/mo. and includes hosting.

The free website design offer can be found here.
    BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
    Build your own website powered by BannerOS with our DIY service.

Thank you very much, chenetwork! We would be glad to take your offer, but we simply don't have the extra budget for the BannerOS.

Right now, our solution is to use 4image Gallery script. However, there is a need to really have a design for the homepage and integrate such design to the script.

The artists are doing oil paintings on canvas. Maybe you have some other trade options in mind? How about a design of three (3) mascots worth a total of $225. Will that suffice for our web design requirements?

Anyone, feel free to make an offer too. We welcome all possibilities of kindness.

God bless.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.