Small Minecraft/Web company, great domain and reputation || $3300/yr revenue

This is my 3rd and final attempt to sell this company. The first attempt resulted in a partial sell off, and the second attempt fell through. Due to personal obligations, I am no longer able to keep running this company. I am looking to make a quick sale at a fairly cheap price.

Revenue has fallen over the last 6 months since the last time I attempted to sell the company. This is due to literally no advertising (again, I have no extra time). I have income charts to show the effects of advertising in the past. If you began advertising again, revenue would rise quickly. This company is fairly well known in the community, and has a flawless reputation.

Revenue:
    Monthly: $276.98 USD (27)
    Est. Annual: $3323.76 USD

Expenses:
    Dedicated server: $183
    WHMCS: $18
    Multicraft: $15

The domain is one of the best you can have for Minecraft hosting. Sale includes server, software, customers, domain, etc. Everything must go.

Due to wanting to make a quick deal, I'm not requesting an NDA. If you want one, feel free to send it to me.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Feel free to share any more details you have about this sale to bytemanmp at gmail dot com. For instance... domain name... sale includes server (you own the server?)... What are the specs of the server?

I've sent you a private message. I'm extremely interested in taking this over.

I know your website/company, before you try to sell it I would recommend removing your sales threads from the multiple hacking forums you advertise it on, more people might be interested then.
    ExtraVM - 100Gbit+ DDoS Protected OpenVZ & KVM VPS, Minecraft, Dedicated, Web Hosting
    99.9%+ Up-time | 15 Minute Ticket Response | 24/7 U.S. Support | SSD-Only Services
    ≡ Dallas, TX | Montreal, CA | Gravelines, FR | Sydney, AU | Singapore

I can not send pm but what is the minimum price

what is the cost?

I am very interested in purchasing your Minecraft clients and company, if you could please contact me at ostlerdev(at)me(dot)com I would love to go over pricing with you.

Thanks,
    Skylar Ostler

I'm interested in purchasing your company. Please contact me on Skype @deezontech, or email me at faheem(at)deezon(dot)com

can you send me details at adeel at idoz.net, we are looking to buy a hosting company.