Beware of ReadyMakers.com Scam and Worst support

Hello Guys,

I am here today for sharing Bad experience with Another webhosting Scammers guys who just run this business under name of "ReadyMakers.com". If you are thinking to getting their service and currently using their service please BEWARE !

Best thing to expose anyone is Talk with PROOF. all screenshots of their support with statement Attached with link. you can check.

I Bought the VPS from them Package name called "Hot Server Deals! - Diamond Jubilee - 2GB - 8 CPU Cores - unlimited bw- €14.99 - 100GB HDD" which is currently not available anymore. and from a year when i purchased that.

Proof image in which Registration date with Next Due Date.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/ujrdd.jpg

In the first 1 month i just experience very slow and less support from them. even asking for the reboot of the VPS taken more then 3 days due to their WHMCS bugs and not properly working functionality under WHMCS option that allow clients to reboot, restart, Reset, shutdown their VPS. I open the Support ticket and asked them to refund money back, their response was just OK at the moment.

Stephen Jepps || Staff
    11/12/2012 17:51
    Hi,
    Your refund request has been submitted to our Manager and once it is approved we will refund the money.

----
    Yours faithtfully,
    Stephen Jepps

As they stated in their website Landing/Main page,

Why choose us?
    1.100% money back guaranteed
    2.5 Day Complete Money Back Guarantee
    3.24/7 Dedicated Support and Monitoring (lie)

I knew they are lie and lying but expected my money back of 185EURO that huge amount. now i received second response from him after 3 days.

Stephen Jepps || Staff
    13/12/2012 16:08
    Hi,
    I am sorry for the delay.
    The refund required our Manager approval and I would like to inform you that it has already taken place.

We however would like to offer you one month free usage of our service in case we could not have met your requirements.
    Would you like to continue using server for another month FREE with no obligation?

----
    Yours faithtfully,
    Stephen Jepps

So he was coming with another trick, because refund request submitted on 11/12/2012, his response after 3 days on 13/12/2012, remaining 2 days left. Here is what my response was to him.

Hi Stephen Jepps,

Thank you for your offer and i appreciate it. but Really i don't need this offer. even i can Pay you 13th month additional payment in advance if you fix the critical issue in your Panel.

1)What are the emergency point for restarting VPS and make it back online if its unexpected shutdown ? because your panel doesn't work.

2)My VPS offline from 5 days now, even you and your team members read this ticket many times but no effort to back the VPS online.

3)Your support is very less. even some time i wait more then 24 hours for your reply.

If you think you can improve the above 3 things and manage them so i m happy to stay with no obligations.
    Note here, My VPS was offline from 5 days after purchasing them because i changed the hostname and rebooted the VPS but it was not come back. so i was very upset with them. even they was Dumb because instead bring back the VPS they offer another month to me. Is that really make sense ?

I received response after one day wait in which they blame "Adapter" deleted, but HOW ? OH "unknown reason".

Stephen Jepps || Staff
    15/12/2012 11:49
    Hi,
    I am deeply sorry for the inconveniences.
    1. Our Panel does work. Your network adapter was deleted.

2. There was a problem with your network adapter and it has been deleted for unknown reason. I have just added it again via VNC Console and its working again.
    We can suggest you to use VNC so that you can have full control of your VPS even if the network is down and is not accessible through SSH. Would you like to set that up for you?

3. Hi, starting Monday, we aim to answer all support tickets in less than 15 minutes. We have hired new support staff and currently they are being trained to ensure the best customer service is given to you.

Nevertheless, you can always call our toll free number from Skype (its free) if you need emergency help and advice.

Once again, I regret for any inconveniences you might have had and we put effort to provide you the best service possible.
    ----
    Yours faithtfully,
    Stephen Jepps

1 day left of money back so i was sure i will not receiving the money and my website was down from more then 7 days now. SO i decide once it back i will live the website and will switch latter as they already offer one month free. latter in return of one month same support Guy "Stephen Jepps" asked me for OS reload because i asked him to install BIND.

Stephen Jepps || Staff
    18/12/2012 10:54
    Hi ,
    I am sorry for that.
    My best suggestion is to perform an os reload on your server and start configuration from the scratch.

If you confirm, let us know to reinstall your server.

----
    Yours faithtfully,
    Stephen Jepps
    I got bind configure after 2 days and it takes total of 10 days to bring my VPS and Website back in my Hand. and due to this bad experience i decide to keep running the website and will give them one more chance. and it will Going fine for next 4 months, After that i facing issues like "Network" outage, dDos attempt on their network. 80% was Network issue i face that started from 4th month and VPS keep down day by day for 5 to 12 hours. I was keep post the ticket in their WHMCS support but got nill response.

Their SKYPE always: OFFLINE
    PHONE LINE Support: not pickup the phone and only one time i have ever talk with their support guy who pickup the phone in 12 months.

So can't expected support, even on their own issues that was their responsibility fix.

ok so at the END of the Year, Renewal time come up, in that month My VPS seems bringing back to their "Higher attention". i not faced a minute Downtime in the last month as well they changed the WHMCS panel theme and that will come with working features, but still Not reset feature worked so clients can reset their VPS or or-Reinstall image.

I thought revenge happen in ReadyMakers, so i decide to Renew the service and try to ignoring the last bad experience with a thinking to "new year, new start".

But reality was totally different, VPS was once again down and the reason was "Renewal payment" due. But "What about stephen Jepps one-Month Free" offer ? Even i didn't received any Payment due notice or any invoice was generated in the account so could pay that OR at least see that. due to this action my website was once again OFF for 2 days and after 2 days i myself open it via WHMCS function "Boot VPS".

Latter, I just made the Another payment for a year renewal because i don't want more downtime. So i made 184-Euro payment to them.

Proof Image of Payment:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/gahtu.jpg

Paypal Payment Proof:

and WHAT Happen NEXT. there is not worse than this.

VPS Down again on 21/1/14 and after 3 days "ReadyMakers" confirm that this was due to the "Server Disk Crash"

My response

Hello,

This is the 8th time in 40-Days that our VPS has been PowerdOFF itself. always PowerON from the WHMCS Panel but today it shows that "Action Failed: Cannot Power ON VPS".

I need full explanation about this problem. Why you keep power off our VPS ? Please let me clear if you are not interested to provide service for another year as i already Paid the fee Amount.

Please clarify me so i will find another Hosting provider.

Response received from New support Guy Lawrene Murray.

Lauren Murray || Staff
    22/12/2013 15:48

Hi
    The problem is the disk.
    However as you recently renewed your server, we are pleased to offer you something with more quality and at the same price.

We can give you a replacement server in our new datacentre in Germany.

Would you like us to go ahead with that?

thanks
    ----
    Yours truly,
    Lauren Murray

No information about the DATA, and its recovery. it was 100 websites hosted in which have database, html etc. As they stated on their website regarding the daily Backup.

Why choose us?
    Very quick and easily
    1 Gbps Uplink
    99.99% Uptime Guarantee
    5 Days Complete Money Back Guarantee
    24/7 Dedicated Support and Monitoring
    German and English support available
    Bandwidth pooling
    No contracts
    Free Management Panel
    No Overselling
    Large Choice Operating Systems
    Custom VPS with NO setup fee!
    Custom rDNS
    Full Root Access
    Paypal Online Method
    Credit Card Online Method
    Payza (Formerly Alertpay) Online Method
    Daily backups
    Netherlands and USA Datacenter
    Excellent pricing
    and many more...
    I asked about the backup/data/ and response received.

Lauren Murray || Staff
    23/12/2013 20:52
    Hi,
    Unfortunately the disk has crashed and we have been trying to recover the data.
    We'll write back to you once there is an update.

Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences caused.

----
    Yours truly,
    Lauren Murray

After this response, i have keep writing to them, Trying their Phone both in UK, US. no one pickup the phone and no one replied. After three days they give new VPS and said that the VPS information is SENT on my Email, But there was nothing except "New product Added" in your account Email. no root, no Data backup.

At the End i Decide to cancel the Service asking for Renewal Payment return i given them 24 hours time and after that i open the Case inside the Paypal. and after open case They just act quickly. Data recover. data was not recover in 8 days. but after Paypal Dispute OPEN read their response.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/vsdks.jpg

its recover within 24 hours after Paypal claim. GREAT ! I keep asking them to return my Money as i m no more interested in their service. but they just silent and what They said inside the Paypal is following in which they Keep lie and pose all blaming on ME.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/n66o1.jpg

Unfortunately Paypal case handler calling me Getting all of the information and after 10 days he calling me back and submit his excuse behalf on Paypal and Said that this Payment is not under their "Buyer - Seller protection program" so you need to solve this issue yourself. and they close the CASE.

You can say here that my payment stuck and i lost 184 Euro, plus 15 days down time. plus so much trouble +more then 2000 Pound lost. but i got few website database backup that only one thing was happen Good but this credit goes to Paypal.

After case close support Guy "Stephen Jepps" submit his reply.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/h8uez.jpg

This time this guy not come with another offer because he knows that money was in his hand. that is why he threaten Me. but he forget that i m not the Guy who scare and silent.

After my response they just Move my VPS in the worst Network service. where speed was very slow. VPS keep hanging. So i created the Another ticket to asking them to Reset OS and install new CentOS 6.

See what game they are playing with me from 9 days NOW. and until now i still waiting for operating system installation.

You can see my support ticket image proof and their response. ticket Submitted on 27/01/2014 14:13 and they keep saying this

John Ramsey || Staff
    27/01/2014 15:11
    Hello,

We are contacting our supervisor regarding your concern. You will be updated with more details soon.

Regards,
    John Ramsey

John Ramsey || Staff
    28/01/2014 08:01
    Hello,

We have already contacted our senior admin. You will get an update by our senior admin soon.

Regards,
    John Ramsey

John Ramsey || Staff
    30/01/2014 14:58
    Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

We are once again contacting our senior admin. We shall update you soon.

Regards,
    John Ramsey

John Ramsey || Staff
    03/02/2014 07:55
    Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and for the delay in getting back to you.

We have already contacted our senior admin regarding the issue. We have once again notified him. You will be updated soon.

Regards,
    John Ramsey

John Ramsey || Staff
    04/02/2014 14:03
    Hello,

We have already contacted our senior admin regarding the issue. We have once again notified him. You will be updated soon.

Regards,
    John Ramsey

and Today is 6-02-2014, ticket was started 27/01/2014. Total 10 days completed, and their admins still not installed the OS. Great support !.

Ticket image proof.

[img=http://s17.postimg.org/5ax51ylmz/billing5.jpg]

Beware with their service, i lost 184 Euro and you can judge and justify my trouble. Creating thread in this forum is only reason to Inform all of Innocent peoples who maybe being victim in the future of their service. because they offer attractive packages and peoples can think that they are BEST. but not. Reality is different and i believe i m not the once who face this bad experience with them.

Basically i call this SCAM. because they get my money 184 euro without anything i got. They are scammers and advantage takers. So don't trust their service.

Thanks you
    Last edited by feronso; 02-06-2014 at 08:22 AM.

Ignore above POST

Please ignore above POST in which images links are not working.

I fixed the links in this response.

Hello Guys,

I am here today for sharing Bad experience with Another webhosting Scammers guys who just run this business under name of "ReadyMakers.com". If you are thinking to getting their service and currently using their service please BEWARE !

Best thing to expose anyone is Talk with PROOF. all screenshots of their support with statement Attached with link. you can check.

I Bought the VPS from them Package name called "Hot Server Deals! - Diamond Jubilee - 2GB - 8 CPU Cores - unlimited bw- €14.99 - 100GB HDD" which is currently not available anymore. and from a year when i purchased that.

Proof image in which Registration date with Next Due Date.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/attach...1&d=1391690638

In the first 1 month i just experience very slow and less support from them. even asking for the reboot of the VPS taken more then 3 days due to their WHMCS bugs and not properly working functionality under WHMCS option that allow clients to reboot, restart, Reset, shutdown their VPS. I open the Support ticket and asked them to refund money back, their response was just OK at the moment.

Stephen Jepps || Staff
    11/12/2012 17:51
    Hi,
    Your refund request has been submitted to our Manager and once it is approved we will refund the money.

----
    Yours faithtfully,
    Stephen Jepps
    As they stated in their website Landing/Main page,

Why choose us?
    1.100% money back guaranteed
    2.5 Day Complete Money Back Guarantee
    3.24/7 Dedicated Support and Monitoring (lie)
    I knew they are lie and lying but expected my money back of 185EURO that huge amount. now i received second response from him after 3 days.

Stephen Jepps || Staff
    13/12/2012 16:08
    Hi,
    I am sorry for the delay.
    The refund required our Manager approval and I would like to inform you that it has already taken place.

We however would like to offer you one month free usage of our service in case we could not have met your requirements.
    Would you like to continue using server for another month FREE with no obligation?

----
    Yours faithtfully,
    Stephen Jepps

So he was coming with another trick, because refund request submitted on 11/12/2012, his response after 3 days on 13/12/2012, remaining 2 days left. Here is what my response was to him.

Hi Stephen Jepps,

Thank you for your offer and i appreciate it. but Really i don't need this offer. even i can Pay you 13th month additional payment in advance if you fix the critical issue in your Panel.

1)What are the emergency point for restarting VPS and make it back online if its unexpected shutdown ? because your panel doesn't work.

2)My VPS offline from 5 days now, even you and your team members read this ticket many times but no effort to back the VPS online.

3)Your support is very less. even some time i wait more then 24 hours for your reply.

If you think you can improve the above 3 things and manage them so i m happy to stay with no obligations.
    Note here, My VPS was offline from 5 days after purchasing them because i changed the hostname and rebooted the VPS but it was not come back. so i was very upset with them. even they was Dumb because instead bring back the VPS they offer another month to me. Is that really make sense ?
    I received response after one day wait in which they blame "Adapter" deleted, but HOW ? OH "unknown reason".

Stephen Jepps || Staff
    15/12/2012 11:49
    Hi,
    I am deeply sorry for the inconveniences.
    1. Our Panel does work. Your network adapter was deleted.

2. There was a problem with your network adapter and it has been deleted for unknown reason. I have just added it again via VNC Console and its working again.
    We can suggest you to use VNC so that you can have full control of your VPS even if the network is down and is not accessible through SSH. Would you like to set that up for you?

3. Hi, starting Monday, we aim to answer all support tickets in less than 15 minutes. We have hired new support staff and currently they are being trained to ensure the best customer service is given to you.

Nevertheless, you can always call our toll free number from Skype (its free) if you need emergency help and advice.

Once again, I regret for any inconveniences you might have had and we put effort to provide you the best service possible.
    ----
    Yours faithtfully,
    Stephen Jepps
    1 day left of money back so i was sure i will not receiving the money and my website was down from more then 7 days now. SO i decide once it back i will live the website and will switch latter as they already offer one month free. latter in return of one month same support Guy "Stephen Jepps" asked me for OS reload because i asked him to install BIND.

Stephen Jepps || Staff
    18/12/2012 10:54
    Hi ,
    I am sorry for that.
    My best suggestion is to perform an os reload on your server and start configuration from the scratch.

If you confirm, let us know to reinstall your server.

----
    Yours faithtfully,
    Stephen Jepps

I got bind configure after 2 days and it takes total of 10 days to bring my VPS and Website back in my Hand. and due to this bad experience i decide to keep running the website and will give them one more chance. and it will Going fine for next 4 months, After that i facing issues like "Network" outage, dDos attempt on their network. 80% was Network issue i face that started from 4th month and VPS keep down day by day for 5 to 12 hours. I was keep post the ticket in their WHMCS support but got nill response.

Their SKYPE always: OFFLINE
    PHONE LINE Support: not pickup the phone and only one time i have ever talk with their support guy who pickup the phone in 12 months.

So can't expected support, even on their own issues that was their responsibility fix.

ok so at the END of the Year, Renewal time come up, in that month My VPS seems bringing back to their "Higher attention". i not faced a minute Downtime in the last month as well they changed the WHMCS panel theme and that will come with working features, but still Not reset feature worked so clients can reset their VPS or or-Reinstall image.

I thought revenge happen in ReadyMakers, so i decide to Renew the service and try to ignoring the last bad experience with a thinking to "new year, new start".

But reality was totally different, VPS was once again down and the reason was "Renewal payment" due. But "What about stephen Jepps one-Month Free" offer ? Even i didn't received any Payment due notice or any invoice was generated in the account so could pay that OR at least see that. due to this action my website was once again OFF for 2 days and after 2 days i myself open it via WHMCS function "Boot VPS".

Latter, I just made the Another payment for a year renewal because i don't want more downtime. So i made 184-Euro payment to them.

Proof Image of Payment:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/attach...1&d=1391690630

and WHAT Happen NEXT. there is not worse than this.

VPS Down again on 21/1/14 and after 3 days "ReadyMakers" confirm that this was due to the "Server Disk Crash"

My response

Hello,

This is the 8th time in 40-Days that our VPS has been PowerdOFF itself. always PowerON from the WHMCS Panel but today it shows that "Action Failed: Cannot Power ON VPS".

I need full explanation about this problem. Why you keep power off our VPS ? Please let me clear if you are not interested to provide service for another year as i already Paid the fee Amount.

Please clarify me so i will find another Hosting provider.
    Response received from New support Guy Lawrene Murray.

Lauren Murray || Staff
    22/12/2013 15:48

Hi
    The problem is the disk.
    However as you recently renewed your server, we are pleased to offer you something with more quality and at the same price.

We can give you a replacement server in our new datacentre in Germany.

Would you like us to go ahead with that?

thanks
    ----
    Yours truly,
    Lauren Murray

No information about the DATA, and its recovery. it was 100 websites hosted in which have database, html etc. As they stated on their website regarding the daily Backup.

Why choose us?
    Very quick and easily
    1 Gbps Uplink
    99.99% Uptime Guarantee
    5 Days Complete Money Back Guarantee
    24/7 Dedicated Support and Monitoring
    German and English support available
    Bandwidth pooling
    No contracts
    Free Management Panel
    No Overselling
    Large Choice Operating Systems
    Custom VPS with NO setup fee!
    Custom rDNS
    Full Root Access
    Paypal Online Method
    Credit Card Online Method
    Payza (Formerly Alertpay) Online Method
    Daily backups
    Netherlands and USA Datacenter
    Excellent pricing
    and many more...

I asked about the backup/data/ and response received.

Lauren Murray || Staff
    23/12/2013 20:52
    Hi,
    Unfortunately the disk has crashed and we have been trying to recover the data.
    We'll write back to you once there is an update.

Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences caused.

----
    Yours truly,
    Lauren Murray
    After this response, i have keep writing to them, Trying their Phone both in UK, US. no one pickup the phone and no one replied. After three days they give new VPS and said that the VPS information is SENT on my Email, But there was nothing except "New product Added" in your account Email. no root, no Data backup.

At the End i Decide to cancel the Service asking for Renewal Payment return i given them 24 hours time and after that i open the Case inside the Paypal. and after open case They just act quickly. Data recover. data was not recover in 8 days. but after Paypal Dispute OPEN read their response.

its recover within 24 hours after Paypal claim. GREAT ! I keep asking them to return my Money as i m no more interested in their service. but they just silent and what They said inside the Paypal is following in which they Keep lie and pose all blaming on ME.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/attach...1&d=1391690609

Unfortunately Paypal case handler calling me Getting all of the information and after 10 days he calling me back and submit his excuse behalf on Paypal and Said that this Payment is not under their "Buyer - Seller protection program" so you need to solve this issue yourself. and they close the CASE.

You can say here that my payment stuck and i lost 184 Euro, plus 15 days down time. plus so much trouble +more then 2000 Pound lost. but i got few website database backup that only one thing was happen Good but this credit goes to Paypal.

After case close support Guy "Stephen Jepps" submit his reply.

This time this guy not come with another offer because he knows that money was in his hand. that is why he threaten Me. but he forget that i m not the Guy who scare and silent.

After my response they just Move my VPS in the worst Network service. where speed was very slow. VPS keep hanging. So i created the Another ticket to asking them to Reset OS and install new CentOS 6.

See what game they are playing with me from 9 days NOW. and until now i still waiting for operating system installation.

You can see my support ticket image proof and their response. ticket Submitted on 27/01/2014 14:13 and they keep saying this

John Ramsey || Staff
    27/01/2014 15:11
    Hello,

We are contacting our supervisor regarding your concern. You will be updated with more details soon.

Regards,
    John Ramsey

John Ramsey || Staff
    28/01/2014 08:01
    Hello,

We have already contacted our senior admin. You will get an update by our senior admin soon.

Regards,
    John Ramsey

John Ramsey || Staff
    30/01/2014 14:58
    Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

We are once again contacting our senior admin. We shall update you soon.

Regards,
    John Ramsey

John Ramsey || Staff
    03/02/2014 07:55
    Hello,

Regards,
    John Ramsey

John Ramsey || Staff
    04/02/2014 14:03
    Hello,

Regards,
    John Ramsey

and Today is 6-02-2014, ticket was started 27/01/2014. Total 10 days completed, and their admins still not installed the OS. Great support !.

Ticket image proof.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/attach...1&d=1391690609

Beware with their service, i lost 184 Euro and you can judge and justify my trouble. Creating thread in this forum is only reason to Inform all of Innocent peoples who maybe being victim in the future of their service. because they offer attractive packages and peoples can think that they are BEST. but not. Reality is different and i believe i m not the once who face this bad experience with them.

Basically i call this SCAM. because they get my money 184 euro without anything i got. They are scammers and advantage takers. So don't trust their service.

Thanks you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ticket1.png   paypal.jpg   billing5.jpg   billing4.jpg   billing3.jpg  

billing2.jpg   billing1.jpg  

Goodness, why didnt you just bail after the first response to your ticket (which had all kinds of red flags)? Still.. I wouldn't call this scam, just really poor service.
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

@FernGullyGraphics, there was no benefits for bail in their first or last response. Payment was made. They get 184 euro and given nothing. and you still not called this SCAM ? if you promise your service anyone and not provide as promises and not return his money as guaranteed. this is simply called "Scam".

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Goodness, why didnt you just bail after the first response to your ticket (which had all kinds of red flags)? Still.. I wouldn't call this scam, just really poor service.
    This reminds me of a recent thread lots of people had something to say about: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1168211

Sorry to hear that. Its Service Industry, if its not upto the mark, time to move on. But i feel you did give them a chance, but of no use!

another poor services
    © www.hostinginside.com AS9678 √
    © Taiwan Colocation and Dedicated Server
    © Taiwan, Singapore, US, UK & Germany KVM Based VPS with RAID 10

Thats one hell of a bad service, down 8 times in 40 days and all of the other stuff, nice to see a comprehensive review of a host...thanks