Change webhosting to another will put any affect on our organic results?

Hello,

I am facing high load time of my web blog here is {snip} so i guess it is probably hosting issue because my site is hosted on "Blue Host" So i want to shift my domain on some other hosting firm.

I want to ask if i will move my hosting service to another one so it will put any affect on our SEO rankings? and what are important steps to move on other hosting account.

Thanks,
    Last edited by CD Burnt; 02-11-2014 at 10:33 AM. Reason: snip

That is running pretty slow.. I would not think it would have a negative impact, at the very least it might help moving to a new host because your site would load faster giving your visitors a much better viewing experience.

No it wont effect your organic results, as it's based on your content not your webhost or IP address.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

Quote Originally Posted by shobee View Post
    Hello,

I am facing high load time of my web blog here is << snip >> so i guess it is probably hosting issue because my site is hosted on "Blue Host" So i want to shift my domain on some other hosting firm.

I want to ask if i will move my hosting service to another one so it will put any affect on our SEO rankings? and what are important steps to move on other hosting account.

Thanks,
    Well mate it will not effect on your SEO rankings.
    Last edited by writespeak; 03-05-2014 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Edited quoted part of post

The site loading slow like that is going to hurt you more than moving it to another provider.
    HostMantis Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared • Reseller • VPS • 24/7/365 Support • Instant Activation
    CloudLinux • CloudFlare • Softaculous Premium • Multi PHP • cPanel
    Also offering Windows Hosting with Plesk 12 • Multi PHP • MSSQL • ASP.NET

Thanks all please also suggest important steps for move my site hosting. also what will be best hosting service regarding blog.

Thanks all please also suggest important steps for move my site hosting.
    Get a new host, and put the site on the new provider, then when it's all the same, change the nameservers, don't cancel your current provider for a few days just in case people's DNS hasn't updated.

also what will be best hosting service regarding blog.
    The best hosting service for a blog is down to you. You know what's right for you. We can recommend providers we have used in the past to help you.

I recommend FreshRoastedHosting and CrocWeb.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

A slow-loading site will harm rankings.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

If you are moving hosting, copy your site to the new host and test it before closing your old hosting or changing nameservers. This prevents downtime or surprises with the new site (which could affect SEO). A good host should have a temporary URL even if you don't have any domains pointing to that host.

Just to clarify one thing: a few people have listed the steps to move host, one of them being to move the site to the new host's server.

That's right, although most hosts will do this for you, usually without charging for it. If they will, this is usually the most reliable way of making sure everything gets copied from Bluehost to the new hosting account. I'd ask any hosts you're considering about this before signing up, because it vastly simplifies the process from your end.
    James

Interested in which hosts I'd recommend? Unmanaged VPS Reviews | Managed VPS Reviews

Thanks. Some one told me that when moved your hosting account to another must check new IP is not blocked on Google. If new hosting server IP have some issue so your ranking may be disturbed on Google. So is it true and what is logic behind it ?

Moving your entire account, testing it on the new server and then updating the DNS will have little or none affect on your SEO. I have migrated many websites and have an SEO background as well as 40 websites of my own that I had to do this with. Let me know if you have any other questions in particular to your issue. Hope this helps.
    WordPress Hosting Get a WordPress website you'll loveWordPress web design