Does anyone have experience with Pacnet in china?

We're speaking with Pacnet for a client of ours that requires colo in china and fast routes back to the US. Miliseconds really matter for this customer. However, the pricing I've been seeing from them is more or less insane.

If anyone has worked with them out of China before can you [post] what your experience was like?
    Last edited by Postbox; 02-07-2014 at 10:05 PM.
    PCLHS | SAS70 Datacenters in New Jersey/Texas
    100TB Dedicated Servers 1U - Full Cab Colocation Complex Hosting Horizontally Scalable Hosting DR/HA Hosting Public and Private Clouds Web Farms Innovative, Reliable, and Responsive
    Contact Us E: mark [at] | W:

Los Angeles

Hong Kong
    Prixes are insane compared to...? Hopefully you are not expecting US prices oit of Hong Kong or China

Internet Brothers South Korea handles all Chinese customers and the connection is fine but if I could get one in China too ? . Please share your experience about them, Can you share with us the price they offered?

Please try and use the Hongkong route for good China connectivity. I have no information about Pacnet particularly by I think any HK provider can give you good US connectivity.
    || Tecsys Solutions LLC | Outperforming the Performers!! ||
    || Outsourced Server Management and Technical Support Solutions ||
    || Now Offering Secure Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers specially setup for Hosting Providers ||
    || ||

Hong Kong
    Consider setting up the servers in Hong Kong. It's a city of China (formerly a UK colony) with it's own British like legal system, hosting server in Hong Kong doesn't require registration with China government.
    Ping to China is around 10ms~60ms; ping to US West is around 160ms.
    Defoe Chan, Toilet Cleaner @ Hong Kong Serverworks
    Dedicated Server | Game Server | Server for China VPN | Co-location | Web Hosting in Hong Kong, Asia

Bandwidth in Asia is more expensive while the bandwidth is most likely mixed and premium.(Multiple upstreams) Dont know how good bandwidth you can get from Pacnet but I would not rely on one upstream only if the application was that important.
    Alex - info[@]
    Server Hong Kong Company - The optimized choice
    No limitation at service scope but promise you always the best price for whatever service level required.