Thumbs down Kimsufi-OVH are they serious?!!!

Hi,
    I did order a server at Kimsufi/OVH, I paid, and after I got it up and running, I had some question (related to DNS) in order to start and I thought (as my previous experience at Hetzner they will answer withing few hours) but now already over 36 hours gone and they did not even open my tickets!
    I contacted paypal to ask for refund, because I can't trust these Kimsufi as they did not answer within reasonable time.
    I am attaching a snapshot of my tickets!
    This is just for sharing my experience with Kimsufi-OVH...
    I also would like to ask, can I ask for refund? (I hate French customer service SLA etc..)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OVH.png  

They are rly slowwwww, they refund your payment if the server is not delivered in 7 days(don't remember too well)
    Want cheap Facebook Likes or RDP(Remote Desktop 1Gbps)? PM
    or search for my threads in the Advertising Forums
    Demo available for both services

Ordered under kimsufi or ovh brand ?

Kimsufi doesn't provide ticket support at all. Just a forum

Don't expect much with 20-30 bucks server. When you pay such kind of money for an purely unmanaged server don't wait for quick answers.

(especially when the server is running fine and you abuse tickets every 30-40 minutes for a unmanaged service)

Your tickets are not going to get answered. They offer only forum support to their Kimsufi customers.
    I choose not to use my signature for advertising.

It doesn't matter how much you claim how important your data is. If it's not backed up, it's not important.

Old OVH used to be good, now with reading alot of reviews/there new spec boxes they aren't the same anymore, my experience has been there support has always been slow anyway, but try a search on the ovh forums, nearly everything has been asked on there before.

Quote Originally Posted by xCubeHost View Post
    Old OVH used to be good,
    When were they ever good?

Thank you guys...
    I paid Kimsufi 40€, (at Hetzner used to pay 49€ and everything is fine)
    I didn't know that Kimsifu do not provide support at all (I was asking what is my NS1 and NS2!!)
    Now I try to do something by myself!

Your are WAY too impatient.

You opened a ticket at 15:24 with no indication that it was urgent.
    You followed up at 16:02 (38 minutes later) being impatient
    You requested a refund at 17:12 (2 hours later)

I guess you then posted here right away?

The issue isn't with the host this time.
    CloudNexus Technology Services
    Managed Services

Quote Originally Posted by AdamD View Post
    When were they ever good?
    Last year with the old kimsufi boxes, they got hate but the kimsufi boxes and the 1gbps/1gbps boxes did ok for me and alot of people i know!

Quote Originally Posted by xpcontact View Post
    but now already over 36 hours gone and they did not even open my tickets!
    Not according to the times in the ticket's it hasn't. Why lie?

T(I was asking what is my NS1 and NS2!!)
    Now I try to do something by myself!
    They say explicity they don't offer support tickets, also they don't offer you a NS1/NS2 generally only shared hosts do that.

So you ordered a product you don't understand
    Ordered a cheap plan without ticket support
    Asked a question about a service you didn't purchase (DNS)
    and filed a chargeback.

OP, you are very dumb and have no business renting dedicated servers. Find a shared host and be prepared to pay a premium for all the hand-holding you need

Hi,
    I did order a server at Kimsufi/OVH, I paid, and after I got it up and running, I had some question (related to DNS) in order to start and I thought (as my previous experience at Hetzner they will answer withing few hours) but now already over 36 hours gone and they did not even open my tickets!
    I contacted paypal to ask for refund, because I can't trust these Kimsufi as they did not answer within reasonable time.
    I am attaching a snapshot of my tickets!
    This is just for sharing my experience with Kimsufi-OVH...
    I also would like to ask, can I ask for refund? (I hate French customer service SLA etc..)
    If you need support, you need to get a managed server.

K-O is not for you.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by texteditor View Post
    They say explicity they don't offer support tickets, also they don't offer you a NS1/NS2 generally only shared hosts do that.

So you ordered a product you don't understand
    Ordered a cheap plan without ticket support
    Asked a question about a service you didn't purchase (DNS)
    and filed a chargeback.

OP, you are very dumb and have no business renting dedicated servers. Find a shared host and be prepared to pay a premium for all the hand-holding you need
    He's not dumb; he's inexperienced and skips warnings...and over exaggerates on times.

OP: Try site5. They are fully managed. They do everything for you. Be prepared to pay around double or more. You have to pay it though if you don't know how to manage or setup servers.
    █ █ █

Browse their support forum. You my be able to find answer of your query related to DNS.
    http://forum.kimsufi.com/forumdispla...8KS%29-English
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

Agreed. This is an unman aged server, I cant see how they can be expected to furnish you with free dns and support for such (and within 2hrs).
    MattF - Since the start..

This thread is too funny?!!!

This kind of attitude is the thing that makes the web hosting market stink. Customers are way too impatient.
    You need to understand that OVH is fully based on the term WYSIWYG, look it up if you don't get it.

You said OVH/Kimsufi so I'm pretty sure that you got the cheapest of the bunch and then expect them to jump up and put your ticket on top of everyone else's because you've got a minor problem.
    Not alone that, but you're so impatient that you've already issued a chargeback with PayPal.

Chill! Let those people do their job, besides, Kimsufi doesn't contaain ticket support.

Kimsufi Servers do not come with support unless its a hardware fault.
    Its clearly mentioned on their website. All necessary support apart from hardware will be provided on the forums.
    You have to visit their forums (forum.ovh.com) and post a thread there and the techs will help you out.
    Kinda weird but thats their policy.

OVH Has introduced 3 brands now
    Kimsufi - Extremely Cheap and No support
    SoYouStart - Low Price with alright support
    OVH - Good Prices with decent support.

Its on to the customer what he wishes to buy.
    I would recommend you to move away to some other host who is willing to provide you with the necessary support.
    Dont fall for Kimsufi's cheap prices. Support is compromised in order to do such cheap prices.

OP, do not expect too much from their support for kimsufi products I was asking about ip and got the answer within next 3 days.
    © www.hostinginside.com AS9678 √
    © Taiwan Colocation and Dedicated Server
    © Taiwan, Singapore, US, UK & Germany KVM Based VPS with RAID 10

Quote Originally Posted by AG-Arco View Post
    You need to understand that OVH is fully based on the term WYSIWYG, look it up if you don't get it.
    I see what you did there

From the main Kimsufi page, support section (http://www.kimsufi.com/uk/#support):

Support (Mon-Fri/9am - 6pm)

Commercial Support
    On the forum

Hardware Support
    GIT 24/7
    (automatic detection of hardware failure)

Software Support
    On the forum

Incident Support
    On the forum
    Last edited by DBAA; 02-08-2014 at 12:05 PM.

i heard the kimsufi support only on forum but then they should block ticket system for thos servers as not everyone know that

What can you expect at that price? Pay their ovh prices and you will probably be prioritized