Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree with the others at one point EZPZ were top but now they are basically just a value host, who offer cheap products with the same quality products and support.

They've had a stupid amount of time now to fix the problems so I think this is potentially the best it's going to get (response times usually within a couple hours but always (90%) in 24hours) and servers that are okay, not the fastest, but not the slowest.

Quote Originally Posted by AcclaimedHost Alan View Post
    What are these new reseller features that you're referring to?
    I am not privy to the details and Rameen doesn't want the world and her dog to know until the offering is being ... er .. offered !

I heard it on the grapevine from a reliable horses mouth... cue song ...

You can't actually compare InnoHosting and EZPZ. EZPZ offers reseller hosting with ability to sell both WHM and cPanel accounts but InnoHosting offers resller hosting with ability to sell only cPanel accounts.

I think that at the beginning EZPZ was a great provider, now is really poor, and as such the quality of care that server, the sites are always slow and have a lot down, every day.

Think carefully about what you do.

Do not do this mistake, lately they services is bad..

I'd suggest to check another provider. Their service is bad now.
    ImpressHost Premium Web Hosting| USA and UK Location
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | cPanel/WHM | LiteSpeed Server | RAID 10
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - Daily Backups

Yes go with EZPZ if you want..

- Lots of downtime but still "99.9%" uptime statement
    - No reply to tickets
    - Lies in tickets when they do reply
    - Short uninformative replies to tickets, when they can bother to reply

Go with another provider. Their service and servers are really terrible at this point. They promised to improve but till now, not much improvements yet. Even right now, their us10 server is down and problematic. And it has been everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicWeb View Post
    InnoHosting offers resller hosting with ability to sell only cPanel accounts.
    Strictly speaking yes, and no.
    Innohosting provides resellers with discounted (25%) reseller accounts to purchase, and then resell them at your own price.

This means You get to resell the Reseller accounts that Innohosting sell.

Innohosting however will reduce your 25% profit margin when you begin to add end-user support etc. In my view, this is far from being competitive.

That might change considerably however, when Innohosting launch a new deal in the coming month(s). Other than that, I am in the dark as to what will transpire.

And, there is a further cost-penalty when comparing this model with say, a Master Reseller account; which, with EZPZ, you get to generate the Reseller Account for free - the master reseller generates the reseller account via WHM. The Master reseller then sells reseller accounts at a 100% profit.

The caveat to Master Reseller accounts is well documented in this forum. The potential to overload servers - which appears to be the current norm with EZPZ.

Master Reseller=Overload=Slow & Poor Service.

I would not recommend EZPZ, too much trouble, suspend accounts without warning, the servers are always down, do not respond to tickets, support really poor, not recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Very Old Geezer View Post
    The caveat to Master Reseller accounts is well documented in this forum. The potential to overload servers - which appears to be the current norm with EZPZ.

This is true. But that is not a caveat affecting only master resellers.

There are plenty hosting providers who sell VPS and shared hosting with or without reseller hosting maintain heavily overloaded servers.

So, situation is the same whether you buy a master reseller or a reseller or a shared hosting or even VPS.

You can't actually be certain other than you purchase a dedicated server.

But then there are some who maintain a comfortable hosting environment despite selling shared hosting or VPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Very Old Geezer View Post
    This.

Hosting servers go down/under-perform/are slow when they are loaded with too many accounts. And this whole 'master reseller' sham gives a hosting company zero control over just how many accounts exist on a server.
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.easywp.com - True Managed WordPress, made easy

That is true. But they can always define how many resellers and clients a master reseller can sell. A master reseller with unlimited everything is same as a reseller account with unlimited everything.

May be I am wrong, but I do not see any difference here.

Better yet, don't offer master resellers to start with. I (as with many people) have seen the consequences of master accounts...they often lead to a *big* headache trying to figure out who owns who and tracking down stray accounts with no valid owners.

Of course, it partially depends on the software you're using to manage these master resellers. I don't have much experience in the master reseller industry but I do know it can get very messy. Not worth the cost that hosting goes for these days imho.
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!

I've give ezpzhosting more than enough chances over the past few months to sort their hosting out and I've finally had enough.

I'm going to leave a full review on its own thread but here's a couple of reasons why I'm leaving; web server performance is all over the show and we're talking 25 seconds plus load times, I'm tired of excuse after excuse. By the time their support guys actually answer your ticket in around 4 hours they say it all looks fine to me! Well that might be because there was an issue like...4 hours ago!

Anyway, in the meantime I need to find another host and fast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12