i am new need help fast thank you

I have to set up a private label vps reseller hosting account because i have a retail client who needs me to host their online store website.

I am not a programmer so i need the private label vps host account i sign up with to be able to upload my clients website and to upkeep the server with absolutely no less than 1 percent down time. This client has ove 50 thousand items in the online store already and each week they add more stuff.

I am lost on how much space this client needs but i would say i need to have at least 1 tier of space available. or at least be able to upgrade their server space to 1 tier when needed.

I need to hear from only people who have vps reseller accounts who can help me.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I dont think vps will enough for his website when it have 50k items. He may earn good, so he will like to get dedi
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Openvz SolusVm VPS DDOS Protected Canada & Romania
    Dedicated Servers And Satellite Dish Colocation with 1Gbps For IPTV
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Depending on the store items he have, then surely he will get a good amount of Traffic as well on his sites.
    So as suggested in above post, you should consider a dedicated Server.

Just a small question, do your customer is already using some services? If yes, what kind of server he is running?
    ☆☆ AskForHost Web Hosting☆☆
    ►►Buffalo NY USA, Dallas USA, Amsterdam NL EU, London UK EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable VPS and Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Question?

How much money per month will a dedicated server cost me and what type of mark up can i do?

I am a web designer but I am not the designer who designer this prospective clients web store?

can i still do private label hosting account?

What is a good place to get a dedicated server that will do everything even upload clients website.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpme777 View Post
    How much money per month will a dedicated server cost me and what type of mark up can i do?

I am a web designer but I am not the designer who designer this prospective clients web store?

can i still do private label hosting account?

What is a good place to get a dedicated server that will do everything even upload clients website.
    Probably you are looking for a managed VPS/Dedicated Server. So it depends on how much visitor you are expecting after starting the website, and what will be the visitor ratio after few months or say after 6 months to 1 year. Depending on the visitors your site gonna hit can help you to consider a hardware that can support your website.
    Without answering that question, it will be very hard to suggest you anything.
    ☆☆ AskForHost Web Hosting☆☆
    ►►Buffalo NY USA, Dallas USA, Amsterdam NL EU, London UK EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable VPS and Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Yes you can still do a white labeling with VPS or dedicated server. To suggest a provider , you have to specify in which part of the world you need the server to be placed ..?
    Sam
    Supportlobby.com - Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management
    Spiralbean.com - Custom Software Development
    Email: exec @ activelobby.net | Skype: unni_active

you can check out vpslink.com, slicehost.com or linode.com