Need suggestions for a Reseller Account

I need a few suggestions for Reseller Hosting for personal projects/clients and not to resell hosting.

Preferably features I'd like (for personal use)

1)WHMCS
    2)Domain Reseller
    3)SSL Reseller
    4)Good Uptime
    5)Good Support
    6)Been in business over 5 years and more (the longer the better)

I had almost made up my mind to go with innohosting who do have all the above features I was looking for and was just about to order when i came across this thread

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1340909

and then went on to read the Terms of Service on their website which I don't think I'm comfortable with.

So, looking for a recommendation for something similar on features and price (Innohosting has a discount offer running currently)

Maybe I'd also be happy with a host that has good reputation without the the things I'm looking for like WHMCS, Domain/Ssl Reseller if i could buy these things on my own at a bargain price
    somewhere.

Are there any pitfalls to getting the above things from a host (losing WHMCS/Domin/Ssl accounts ) when you close your reseller account with them?

Hosts on my consideration at the moment

1)EzPz
    2)ThePrimeHost
    3)Hawkhost

Looking probably for a host that could price/feature match innohosting (maybe with a discount coupon).

Hosts I'm not considering

1)Skynethosting
    2)Eleven2
    Last edited by host2010; 02-06-2014 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by host2010 View Post
    I need a few suggestions for Reseller Hosting for personal projects/clients and not to resell hosting.

Preferably features I'd like (for personal use)

1)WHMCS
    2)Domain Reseller
    3)SSL Reseller
    4)Good Uptime
    5)Good Support
    6)Been in business over 5 years and more (the longer the better)

I had almost made up my mind to go with innohosting who do have all the above features I was looking for and was just about to order when i came across this thread

and then went on to read the Terms of Service on their website which I don't think I'm comfortable with.

So, looking for a recommendation for something similar on features and price (Innohosting has a discount offer running currently)

Maybe I'd also be happy with a host that has good reputation without the the things I'm looking for like WHMCS, Domain/Ssl Reseller if i could buy these things on my own at a bargain price
    somewhere.

Are there any pitfalls to getting the above things from a host (losing WHMCS/Domin/Ssl accounts ) when you close your reseller account with them?
    EZPZ hosting is good, and so is ThePrimeHost. Both offer loads of freebies

separate things a bit. I would recommend to have separate:

-> Hosting Reseller
    I would recommend HostDime.

-> Domain Reseller & SSL Reseller
    I would recommend RC / NetEarthOne. They have few price modifications within TLDs. Compare and use for which TLD you can use which registrar.

Best of luck in your research. I would also ask you to talk to host directly and see.

well, you can hv quickpacket on ur radar as well. They offer cheap whmcs and support / uptime is unquestionable. Primehost has ssd which is a agan a good deal to have.

For further research visit offers section.
    XiNiX InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. ( Since 2005 ) : Quality Hosting @ Your Price !
    [ US/NL/IN ] Shared Hosting ♦ WHM Reseller ♦ VPS ♦ Dedicated Servers
    █ Included »» WHMCS ♦ SSL ♦ Domains ♦ IPMI ♦ SolusVM »» Visit Us Now

Its just an additional cost which is how they do things, I'm not sure why providers charge for such thing which doesn't take up any time. Its more likely to put potential clients off as they would expect most things to be included in the support, its the same for charging to install an SSL which takes longer then changing a simple domain.

However every host will be different, some wont charge for anything some will. It really depends how often you think you will be changing your domain?

You wont go wrong with either EZPZ Hosting or Inno Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by TekHive View Post
    Its just an additional cost which is how they do things, I'm not sure why providers charge for such thing which doesn't take up any time. Its more likely to put potential clients off as they would expect most things to be included in the support, its the same for charging to install an SSL which takes longer then changing a simple domain.

However every host will be different, some wont charge for anything some will. It really depends how often you think you will be changing your domain?

You wont go wrong with either EZPZ Hosting or Inno Hosting
    Well, for me this was all about the unexpected(never know what little things you might be charged for which you take for granted normally as part of service with other hosts) and the insecurity(held hostage and what might you lose if you decide to change hosts or close your account in future).

Anyway, keeping the discussion on finding a relevant host, thanks everyone I'm both looking into your suggestions as well as looking into what you yourself have to offer.

skyenethost
    eleven2
    hawkhost maybe also?

Theres load who offer this by default..checkout reseller forums.

Anyway, keeping the discussion on finding a relevant host, thanks everyone I'm both looking into your suggestions as well as looking into what you yourself have to offer.
    You can get domain reseller account and ssl reseller with different providers.
    There is no need to find a host that offering all services.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    There is no need to find a host that offering all services.
    I agree to this as well. It also that you don't get messed up when things go wrong.

I've had accounts with #2 & #3 on your shortlist, both offer a solid service, you can't really go wrong with either of them. If multiple locations is something you're interested in HawkHost does have the advantage there.

You might want to consider Resell.biz as a domain reseller option. They offer a limited selection of TLDs but pricing is good and the opening deposit is very low.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
    Download Trial

I think for domain reseller you can choose resell.biz their pricing is attractive and for ssl you may choose namecheap.
    AdroitSSD LLC - Incredible™ Cloud Hosting Platform | Monthly 100% Uptime Record
    Cheap Hosting - Lightspeed | Softaculuos | SpamExpert | - Higher Disk I/O | 30Min Ticket Response
    WordPress Optimized SSD Hosting | Pure SSD | Realtime Malware Scanner | cPanel

EZPZ is probably a good option, plenty of good feedback on them too