var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
Hiring L-1 and L-2 Staff
Seeking L-1 and L-2 Staff for our WebHosting wing.
Duties will include
1) Responding to customer technical support tickets with a high level of proficiency within 30-45 minutes.
2) Alerting an admin in case of an outage or issue beyond your scope.
3) [Optional] Live Chat assistance.
Please note that :
1. We are not looking for professional system admins, or people with superb experience.
2. Ability to work from Home (Remote Job)
3. Familiarity with basic Linux systems and Server Setups, troubleshooting basic issues with cPanel and other control panels and Linux / Windows Boxes.
4. Knowledge or WHMCS / SolusVM will be an advantage.
5. Not interested in quotes from Support Agencies or Outsourced Support Companies.
6. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work in the US / UK timezones (GMT and PST)
This job is best intended for young and dynamic freelancers.
If interested drop an email on contact[at]reak.in.
PS : Please do include your working hours and expected pay in the email.
This looks perfect to me Please let me know if you are still looking for admins working as freelancers. You can check my resume with all details from email [email protected]
I've contacted you via email to the stated above email address. I look forward to your response.
Have sent mail let me know you guys find my experience suitable for your requirements
Thank you all for your interest,
We have already selected the candidates.
Please dont send any more resumes.
By respite in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 08-22-2008, 08:46 AM
By neXolt in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 12:24 AM
By Ryan Barr in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 08:27 AM
By Bilco105 in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 08:38 PM
By AexiSolutions in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 10:34 PM