ServInt’s new SolidFire SSD VPS: 3G RAM, 50 GB Disk, 1,000 Burst IOPS - just $69/mo!

Sure, the specs on our new SolidFire SSD VPS are impressive. And, yes, we’re selling a blazing-fast, fully managed SSD VPS, with legendary ServInt customer support, for just $69 per month.

But that only tells part of the story.

Here’s the rest: SolidFire SSD VPS is no ordinary, run-of-the-mill SSD VPS. In addition to being incredibly fast, ServInt’s SolidFire SSD VPS is the only VPS that offers:
    • 100% minimum guarantees on IOPS. In fact, ServInt guarantees that your site will never slow down because you’re not getting exactly the amount of RAM, CPU, disk, network and IOPS resources you paid for -- no matter what happens to your site traffic.
    • 100% elimination of the VPS “noisy neighbor” problem. No matter what your current VPS host tells you, you are not fully protected from mystery site slow-downs resulting from neighbors using more server resources than they’re entitled to. You're only protected if you're on a ServInt SolidFire SSD VPS. In which case, you are guaranteed to received 100% of the server resources you pay for.
    • Massive data redundancy and incredibly fast restoration. Because your data is being written to a massively redundant SSD array, *and* being backed up nightly, the chances of you actually ever losing your data range somewhere between slim and none.
    • No need for a failover VPS. That’s right, by storing your data in the SolidFire SSD cloud, the need for a failover VPS is essentially eliminated. In the unlikely event that your VPS breaks, we simply point a new VPS at your data in the array, and you’re back up -- typically in under 10 seconds.
    • Near-instantaneous migrations. Did we say “typically under 10 seconds”? Because that’s about how long it takes for SolidFire SSD VPS clients to migrate to a new VPS package tier as well. True cloud scalability with VPS reliability and control: that’s SolidFire.

SolidFire is taking the high-end, enterprise hosting market by storm -- but ServInt is the only host that has it at price points small businesses and hosting resellers can afford. For more information, click here.

ServInt SolidFire SSD VPS Package Options:

Essential SolidFire SSD VPS — starting at $69 — ORDER NOW!
    3 GB RAM
    2 x Intel Xeon E5-2640v2 Processor
    Guaranteed 400 Sustained IOPS — Maximum Burst Up to 1000 IOPS
    50 GB Disk (additional 15 GB bundles just $20/mo each)
    6000 GB Bandwidth
    4 IP addresses included
    FREE nightly Idera backups
    Options available: cPanel, WHMCS, NEWEDGE ClientExec, Fantastico Deluxe, Softaculous, RVSkin

Essential+ SolidFire SSD VPS — starting at $89 — ORDER NOW!
    4.5 GB RAM
    Guaranteed 600 Sustained IOPS — Maximum Burst Up to 1500 IOPS
    6500 GB Bandwidth
    4 IP addresses included
    Options available: cPanel, WHMCS, NEWEDGE ClientExec, Fantastico Deluxe, Softaculous, RVSkin

Signature SolidFire SSD VPS — starting at $109 — ORDER NOW!
    6 GB RAM
    Guaranteed 800 Sustained IOPS — Maximum Burst Up to 2000 IOPS
    7000 GB Bandwidth
    4 IP addresses included

Signature+ SolidFire SSD VPS — starting at $129 — ORDER NOW!
    7.5 GB RAM
    Guaranteed 1000 Sustained IOPS — Maximum Burst Up to 2500 IOPS
    7500 GB Bandwidth
    4 IP addresses included

Ultimate SolidFire SSD VPS — starting at $149 — ORDER NOW!
    9 GB RAM
    Guaranteed 1200 Sustained IOPS — Maximum Burst Up to 3000 IOPS
    8000 GB Bandwidth
    4 IP addresses included

Ultimate+ SolidFire SSD VPS — starting at $169 — ORDER NOW!
    10.5 GB RAM
    2 x Intel Xeon E5-2640v22 Processor
    Guaranteed 1400 Sustained IOPS — Maximum Burst Up to 3500 IOPS
    8500 GB Bandwidth
    4 IP addresses included

Super SolidFire SSD VPS — starting at $189 — ORDER NOW!
    12 GB RAM
    Guaranteed 1600 Sustained IOPS — Maximum Burst Up to 4000 IOPS
    9000 GB Bandwidth
    4 IP addresses included

The SolidFire SSD VPS is truly revolutionary, and is proving to be one of the most popular products in ServInt’s 18-year history. Don’t get left behind, click here to order today!
    ServInt
    Providing Managed VPS for over 11 years
    Managed Dedicated Servers for almost 19 years!
    http://www.servint.net

Too bad you guys are not offering free cpanel, that would be perfect plan if you do

Quote Originally Posted by octars View Post
    Too bad you guys are not offering free cpanel, that would be perfect plan if you do
    I hear what you're saying. We toiled over this before launch--originally we were going to launch it for $79 with cPanel included. However, in our beta group many people remarked that given the high performance of these instances, they would want to use them for database hosting, application hosting, and other tasks that didn't require cPanel. To them, they'd say, "If only you gave a discount to remove cPanel, it would be the perfect plan!"
    ServInt
    Providing Managed VPS for over 11 years
    Managed Dedicated Servers for almost 19 years!
    http://www.servint.net

Great, now just get some European servers up and running guys

Do you have a test IP on this new SolidFire SSD network?

This is exactly the same rates offered on ServInt. Any special rates for WHT?

Quote Originally Posted by limeypluto View Post
    LOL!

I want to give them my money. I really do want to pay them for their service, but they have been out of stock in London FOREVER.

7. Quote Originally Posted by limeypluto View Post
    That is the goal, but we are progressing one datacenter at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolRock View Post
    Do you have a test IP on this new SolidFire SSD network?
    From what I'm told our marketing team is actively working on a set of benchmarks that illustrate the performance differences between our SolidFire SSD VPS packages and a traditional VPS platform. In the meantime, however, the following are a few sites/IPs you're welcome to use to test the speed of our network.

ServInt DC - (209.50.226.195)
    http://speedtest-dc.servint.net/test/
    ServInt LA - (64.64.24.79)
    http://speedtest-la.servint.net/test/
    ServInt EU - (199.167.44.6)
    http://speedtest-nl.servint.net/test/

Though these aren't specifically for our SolidFire SSD VPS packages, they should give a good indication of what you can expect. Frankly, without being able to provide a side-by-side demonstration under load, running a similar set of file downloads on our SolidFire platform would yield similar results.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolRock View Post
    This is exactly the same rates offered on ServInt. Any special rates for WHT?
    I don’t believe we were offering a discount code during the product launch, but we may be in a position to provide one now. Please feel free to reach out to our sales team at [email protected] and let them know you're part of the WHT Community. Even if there isn't a formal offer, I'm sure we can work something out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flfol View Post
    LOL!

I want to give them my money. I really do want to pay them for their service, but they have been out of stock in London FOREVER.
    If this is concerning a SolidFire deployment in our European Facility, as I mentioned above, that is definitely something we are working towards. Alternately, if this is about some other immediate or specific need, please feel free to PM me directly. I'll be happy to work with you.

Two things here:

1) the solid vps also isnt available in the eu, ATM nothing is
    2) i notice one of your speedtest files has .nl in it, does it mean you are looking into having servers in the Netherlands? That would be even better then London, btw

Any eta on this?

Servint has three main areas they work out of.

Reston, VA
    Los Angeles, CA
    Amsterdam, Netherlands

And as they stated they have only launched the SolidFire System in VA but plans on expanding it out to other locations in the future.

your probably looking at a year or two or three before it moves to the other locations.

Thanks Sean. Well, Lets just hope for the Amsterdam regular vps's then soon. They Saïd somewhere it'd be for q1 2014....

I have 2 USA vps's now with them and service is just great.

11. Quote Originally Posted by limeypluto View Post
    Two things here:

2) i notice one of your speedtest files has .nl in it, does it mean you are looking into having servers in the Netherlands? That would be even better then London, btw

Any eta on this?
    That sounds about right. We recently decided to implement a new supply chain for ServInt EU, so we reserved our remaining inventory for existing client upgrades while we switch out our vendors. As I mentioned in response to Flfol’s comment, earlier in the thread, if the need is emergent please feel free to reach out to me directly, and I’ll see if we might be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanK View Post
    Servint has three main areas they work out of.

Reston, VA
    Los Angeles, CA
    Amsterdam, Netherlands

And as they stated they have only launched the SolidFire System in VA but plans on expanding it out to other locations in the future.

your probably looking at a year or two or three before it moves to the other locations.
    Sean’s absolutely correct about our datacenters. (Thanks Sean!) Since I haven’t heard a timeframe for SolidFire in LA or EU yet, I’d prefer not to speculate. What I can say for now, is that it is a high priority, but we have quite a lot of initiatives we’re working on. Another top priority is improving the existing SolidFire products to a point where we feel it’s reached it’s full potential — and to a point where is can be easily administrated across multiple facilities. So, although I can appreciate (and share in) the excitement, I’m not personally aware of any specific timelines at this point.

Thanks Sean. Well, Lets just hope for the Amsterdam regular vps's then soon. They Saïd somewhere it'd be for q1 2014....

I have 2 USA vps's now with them and service is just great.
    Thank you for the kind words! As I mentioned, please feel free to PM me and I can check our EU availability for you. We’re not utterly out of stock, just being responsible with our remaining inventory until more arrives.

Devon, is there another way to reach you? I don't think I have the permissions to PM you yet.

13. Quote Originally Posted by limeypluto View Post
    Devon, is there another way to reach you? I don't think I have the permissions to PM you yet.
    Hi, sorry for the delayed reply. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] and place an “Attn: Devon” in the subject line.

Quote Originally Posted by ServIntDevon View Post
    Two things here:

Any eta on this?
    That sounds about right. We recently decided to implement a new supply chain for ServInt EU, so we reserved our remaining inventory for existing client upgrades while we switch out our vendors. As I mentioned in response to Flfol’s comment, earlier in the thread, if the need is emergent please feel free to reach out to me directly, and I’ll see if we might be able to help.
    Also, I’m pleased to say the supply chain has been reworked, and new hardware has been ordered. Though I haven’t received a solid time estimate yet, we should be removing the “sold out” sign at our EU Facility before month’s end—possibly sooner.

Hello few questions:

- Are these VPS managed? do you offer litespeed?

Thanks,
    sorry, This user doesn't have a signature

Quote Originally Posted by Red_wolf6
    Are these VPS managed?
    Yes, all VPS packages include our managed services for the the LAMP stack (CentOS Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) and the cPanel/WHM administrative GUI. We also install third-party software, monitor a variety of services on each account, and proactively resolve issues that present themselves. Our Managed Services Team (MST) is available 24/7 to answer questions and help our clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_wolf6
    do you offer litespeed?
    Litespeed would be considered “third-party software,” and we can certainly install it upon request. Every once in a while, we have a client ask us to install Nginx or Litespeed (or another alternative to the Apache web server) and our MST Department is always happy to perform the installation. Please do take careful note that we do not technically support third-party software; thus, you would ultimately be responsible for the configuration and ongoing maintenance associated with Litespeed.

- Ryan V. (@ ServInt)
    Last edited by Ryan V; 03-24-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Would the "guaranteed CPU" be closest to cores? If so, what can one expect in terms of guaranteed cpu. We would need to have an idea at the server load, that's all. Servint is great and all.

thanks.