Resell.biz worst ever domain reseller!

I have been using resell.biz so far - they are following public domain regstry and are quite competitive in pricing. But since they are offering low prices they are worst in support! They deleted one of my domain without prior notice and when i asked the reason they notified this was due to OFAC regulations (which i am sure they are not aware off).

Later when i told that i will be contacting ICANN for the issue they apologized saying that this was a mis-information. It has been 7 days and they have not yet clarified on the said matter.

I am now looking for a company that offers domain reseller with atleast proper support over urgent concerns. Please advice.

Looks like they are just following Directi/Resellerclub rules and regulations :-)
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

jawwad kalia,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with Resell.biz. Please send me a direct message with your client details (client ID, ticket #'s, contact information, etc..) and I will make sure we follow up on this issue. I know that this can be frustrating but I will do everything I can to get to the bottom of this issue.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thx
    Clint Reeves
    Director of Client Services :: UK2 Group
    We Make Hosting Easy!

I had asked a few simple questions about their services long time ago. And they had sent us following explanation without answering our questions:
    "...We do not allow spamming, phisching schemes, malware, trojans etc with our services. If we receive complaints of this, we can and will suspend your account Because we are not resellerclub...".
    Then I understand they are an untrustworthy and racist company. You can litigate them if required.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    Then I understand they are an untrustworthy and racist company. You can litigate them if required.
    That is an interesting claim... We are a very diverse company with employees located in many different countries, different ethnicities, and many different backgrounds. I would take strong issue with your claim of 'untrustworthy' and 'racism'.

It's hard to respond to your claim without knowing additional details. Can you provide me any specific details of a chat transcript or a ticket number?

Thx
    Clint Reeves
    We Make Hosting Easy!

Quote Originally Posted by wasatch View Post
    That is an interesting claim... We are a very diverse company with employees located in many different countries, different ethnicities, and many different backgrounds. I would take strong issue with your claim of 'untrustworthy' and 'racism'.

It's hard to respond to your claim without knowing additional details. Can you provide me any specific details of a chat transcript or a ticket number?

Thx
    I could not find copy of your email reply. But I had sent the email on 04-27(or 28)-2010. You can see my reasonable questions and your aggressive reply on http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=944439 I think "jawwad kalia" issue proves this your aggressive attitude.
    Last edited by domaincart; 02-06-2014 at 11:05 AM.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

dhcart,

I'm happy to help you where I can and I apologize for any frustration you have experienced.

To be fair, I see nothing in the thread that you referenced nor any of my replies that would classify as 'aggressive'. If there is anything I can help you with just ask and I will be happy to look into it for you. I propose that we move forward and respect one another without throwing around accusatory remarks based on assumptions.
    Clint Reeves
    We Make Hosting Easy!

I have same issue here YOU DELETED MY DOMAIN WITHOUT NOTIFICATION and nobody helps me to get my domain back . why?
    for somebody like me domain is their life, its just like you ruin somebody's life. its my business domain and you dont care about it??????!!!

PLEASE GIVE MY DOMAIN BACK and help me move it to somewhere else.

i was ordered my domain from registrar.AM one of RESELL.BIZ resellers.
    registrar.am tell me resell.biz has deleted my domain due to OFAC without any notification or anything .

I don't know whether Resell.BIZ is the "worst ever" (as the OP posted), but they are pretty bad. Help tickets don't get answered, domain transfers do not get processed and their "Supersite" sucks. They are cheap alright, but again, you get what you pay for!

Quote Originally Posted by wbengal View Post
    I don't know whether Resell.BIZ is the "worst ever" (as the OP posted), but they are pretty bad. Help tickets don't get answered, domain transfers do not get processed and their "Supersite" sucks. They are cheap alright, but again, you get what you pay for!
    It is their support.... they are very bad... put in a ticket and no one will answer... don't put in a ticket Friday night... might be the following Tuesday or Wednesday before they get back to you.

I stay with them though... prices and the service is okay... and so far I've not had many issues, outside of when I first started.
    Last edited by hekwu; 07-28-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!