Exclamation ThePrimeHost - SkynetHosting - GreenvalleyHost etc! For Reseller Please Help?

Greetings Family,
    I would like to become a Reseller and would love to hear your opinion for someone starting out on a low budget. I need a reliable company to work with. After all my searches ThePrimeHost, SkynetHosting and GreenvalleyHost so far have a few good reviews and recommendation. SkynetHosting seems to be slipping down a slope according to some complainants.

Finding a Good Host these days is not easy so i am asking for you hosting Opinion on any of the above or any other host.

Thank you

Are you looking for the typical freebies like whmcs, legal documents,etc? Or just a plain reseller account with WHM access.

I've been with the prime host before and they were pretty good, support was fast, good prices, stable servers. I can't comment on the other two since I've not used them
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!

Hello EThernet Servers,
    The only freebies that would interest me right now is the WHMCS and maybe Dedicated IP but most important would be just a billing software.

Thanks for replying

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Clossis View Post
    Hello EThernet Servers,
    The only freebies that would interest me right now is the WHMCS and maybe Dedicated IP but most important would be just a billing software.

Thanks for replying
    I'd say to go with ThePrimeHost. I've had bad experiences with Skynet Hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by AcclaimedHost Alan View Post
    I'd say to go with ThePrimeHost. I've had bad experiences with Skynet Hosting.
    Thank you for your honest opinion AcclaimeHost

Nothing good to say about GVH. I had tried a reseller package with them until I found out its run by kids in school. When I needed help just getting my whmcs autogrant setup and got tired of there incompetent replies. Support is outsourced, they talk out of two side of they emouth and make no sense, and when I asked for there package setting they cancelled my account without even any reason. If I had had data on there I would be furious. Avoid GVH its run by morons and they will not be in business much longer the way they behave. Very stupid and unprofessional people.

I have used two of the three you mentioned and I satisfied with only Skynethosting. I did have some issues once, but before that and since then, everything is smooth. Havent logged on to their main site for the last 30-40 days or so (I mean I didnt need to ). Server is fast (I am on the Singapore Reseller, used the US Reseller as well at first and was fully satisfied with the performance). Support is decent, I wont say excellent or awesome, just decent.

I recommend CrocWeb and GVH myself. I've had a good experience with both, even though some people are slating GVH lately, but they are just unhappy customers. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by hostspage View Post
    Nothing good to say about GVH. I had tried a reseller package with them until I found out its run by kids in school. When I needed help just getting my whmcs autogrant setup and got tired of there incompetent replies.
    Sorry not trying to be rude here, but your calling them kids when you probably don't know their age, and you can't even set up WHMCS... Ok who's the kid there? I would say someone who can't read documentation.
    Last edited by Atlanical-Mike; 02-20-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CW Mike View Post
    I recommend CrocWeb and GVH myself. I've had a good experience with both, even though some people are slating GVH lately, but they are just unhappy customers. Good luck.

Sorry not trying to be rude here, but your calling them kids when you probably don't know their age, and you can't even set up WHMCS... Ok who's the kid there? I would say someone who can't read documentation.
    Your brave and adventurous...in an odd way.

Have not seen the reviews on GVH. Put aside the hosting part of the equation. As a business, their reputation is below dirt and the responses are extremely defensive and arrogant....like that of a child.

Age is and isn't the issue. I knew someone in their 40's and interacting with them was no different than a 12 year old finding their place in society. It's a PR shambles. Nothing is ever Jon/GVH's fault. Point the finger at the customer...classic host in denial move. But then to top it off, and in the short amount of time I've been on here and haven't seen this before....point the finger at the provider.

How many times can a customer complain about an issue and the blame is then thrown to the provider (ColoCrossings).

A smart or mature business person would;

1. accept blame
    2. stop blaming the provider
    3. if the provider is that "bad".....find a new one and move

GVH is very lucky. If I were within management of CC, I would have fired GVH company as a client for continuously bad-mouthing CC. That is what a child does. They get in trouble and throw the blame on someone else. I've never seen any other "host" do that....even some of the other comedy hosts that ironically you don't hear about anymore since whatever hit the fans and they closed shop. If there was an issue with HG, they never said it was the Planets fault. If something went wrong with the usual suspects, they never said it's EIG's fault. Who does that?

Common sense can only dictate that in order for me to provide good service to my customer, I must have a good provider. Many of us including myself either have a solid provider or solid resources. Common sense. Even in my prior business (music), I had a solid setup before I accepted any outside clients. End results...constant referrals without the need to advertise. Again, common sense.

If you value your company and brand, you should re-think your assessment claim. Such claims could tarnish your image.

Even if you take this as an insult or I look like the crazy bad guy for talking about this....many threads complaining about GVH is one clue...Jon publicly posting an apology letter acknowledging ALL the issues (which still exists) and his attitude (which also still exists) is a huge red flag clue.