Spam Mail Sent Issue from WHMCS

Whenever I create a new account in WHMCS panel for a new customer and sends him or her a new welcome mail, it goes in his or her Spam mail box rather than main inbox of his / her mail id.

So, please suggest me an Idea so that whenever I send a Welcome mail it goes directly into the main inbox of the client mail id

Your mail server IP's reputation should be poor. Try to change IP of your whmcs server and see if that helps. - Offshore Web Hosting Provider. Netherlands/Romania || 24x7 Support
    Shared/Reseller Hosting | Offshare VPS/Dedicated Server. Paypal/Perfectmony/Payza/Bitcoin accepted

You can check your ip reputation in mxtoolbox and add spf and dkim to your domain to increase the reputation for your domain

United Kingdom
    Is it just your welcome emails? I remember seeing something about it could be something to do with the wording/links, have you changed anything to-do with the template?

There is no issue with my email IPs and also my email forwarder is working fine. But always the first mail is sent in the spam and then when the client check on that mail as Not Spam then the mail is sent to the inbox without any issue.

But how to resolve the issue for the mail sent for the 1st time.

Saskatchewan, Canada Eh!
    You could route your mail through a service like SMTP2GO, but the first step would be to re-word your welcome email. Perhaps there are too many links compared to "real text" for a spam filter to go off..
    █ ♥ █ PoppenWorks, Canadian web design, development and hosting. Now with 24/7 support.

Houston, Texas
    A lot of providers use an external mailing service such as Mandrill or Amazon SES to ensure deliverability.
    SSDVirt - SSD VPS Hosting
    Dallas New Jersey RAID10 SSDs 1Gbps OpenVZ & KVM
    GarrisonHost - Premium High Performance Hosting
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting [soon] SSL Certificates Domains

Are you using default PHP mail() function or SMTP authentication to send emails from WHMCS?
    || Web Hosting Blog - Web Hosting security & latest web hosting industry Announcements
    || Web Hosting Discussion - A Web Hosting community