kloxo 6.1.14 release for new compromise?

My kloxo panel is hacked again, I don't know where the malicious file is. But when I tried to run /script/upcp, the kloxo panel was upgrading to 6.1.14. Is it for new compromise?
    Pingbeta.com-Clean and Comprehensive Webmaster Tools!

You might want to read this thread http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1344003

Looks like their compatibility fixes created the need for more compatibility fixes... something about changes to function handling in PHP 5.3.

http://project.lxcenter.org/issues/1083

First it was the installations that would get stuck in a loop and crash...psh.

And, yeah, if you never did anything about the first problem you're absolutely compromised now.

Truthfully I'm surprised that anyone's still entertaining the idea of continuing to use this control panel in the future. It's evident in the 293 open issues in their bug tracker dating back to 2011.

So that means, in order to give even a false sense of security to their users any time soon, they would have to fix nearly three years of neglected problems with precision and speed, and without breaking other things along the way.

Is Kloxo really this important?
    | John Edel Jetfire Networks L.L.C. Trusted Hosting Solutions
    | Consistent, Reliable, Stable OpenVZ & KVM Virtual Private Servers
    | SpamWall AV & Full SMTP Filtering
    Now an SSLStore Titanium Partner!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jetfirenetworks View Post
    And, yeah, if you never did anything about the first problem you're absolutely compromised now.
    If there is still a problem with 6.1.15, then we realy want to know about that. Like i said somewhere else, no reports, no fixes.

Truthfully I'm surprised that anyone's still entertaining the idea of continuing to use this control panel in the future. It's evident in the 293 open issues in their bug tracker dating back to 2011.
    Feel free to help to fix the 291 issues... Its Opensource. Everyone can contribute.

Is Kloxo really this important?
    It is free.. much other panels are not free. That is wat makes Kloxo populair.

So... send reports...